EspoCRM and Metronic Admin Theme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EspoCRM and Metronic Admin Theme

We have a valid license for the Metronic admin dashboard template set and having used this in a number of bespoke in-house web applications, we decided to investigate whether it would be possible to integrate it with EspoCRM to fit in with our other range of applications (ideally, applications which will be moved into EspoCRM via custom extensions).

After a few hours of tweaking templates, etc, this is the result so far:

Click image for larger version

Name:	espocrm-metronic.png
Views:	1114
Size:	64.3 KB
ID:	48156

So far, the overall Metronic Admin 1 Material Design theme has been integrated, together with Portlets for the dashboard.

There are still plenty of features still to implement including:
    - Metronic js library integration
    - Active menu highlighting
    - Global search (header) functionality
    - General CSS improvements
    - Plenty of other libraries and features to integrate

As Metronic is a paid-for theme set, unfortunately we probably can't share much more other than screenshots but I thought some of you may be interested in this.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by blueprint; 05-01-2019, 08:06 AM.

Hey

Thanks for sharing this, we are planing to do the same with a template of an admin dashboard we bought, any thoughts , hints on how to integrate the theme?
    also when there is an upgrade for espocrm how do you save the new theme or apply it to the new espocrm version after upgrade ?

Many thanks
    Rabii

Comment

good job,
      CEO & Founder of Eblasoft.
      Professional EspoCRM development & extensions.

Comment

Good work gentlemen! I would like to have official support for this template. So as, too, his has acquired. Maybe someone can write me in personal messages about the possibility of its installation. Thanks in advance

Comment

Working...
        X