Sendinblue integrations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sendinblue integrations

Hello, I saw that we can use mailchimp with espoCRM and it's great. By cons a lot of european company now uses sendinblue instead of mailchimp that it is a european partner. Do you have a project to set up a link with espoCRM sendinblue how did you do it with mailChimp? Thanks.

Hi there, I have the same question. Is there a way to make an integration between espo CRM and sendinblue? We're currently using MailChimp as our newsletter tool but considering a switch to sendinblue. If anyone has made good experiences with other mailing tools with a good integration to espo CRM please share your experiences with me. Thank you!

Comment

Hi! We use Sendinblue service as SMTP server and work great, just go to "Admin/outboundEmails" and set your credentials. Shure is not integration, we have a workaround in node-red to manage delivery status from Sendinblue webhooks to EspoCRM emails.

Comment

Perhaps you should pay attention to integrations from the Make service: https://www.make.com/en/integrations...crm/sendinblue.

Comment

Working...
        X