Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Field Validations via RegEx - GUI option system wide.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Field Validations via RegEx - GUI option system wide.

It would be great if there was a option for field validation for all field types if selected under the field properties to use a RegEx expression.

+1 to this!

I'm currently transitioning my company off of the dumpster fire CRM that is Zoho and so far the only shortcoming of EspoCRM when compared to the nice-to-haves of Zoho is field validation.

EspoCRM is already an absolutely killer platform, but having this sort of validation engine would send it into god-tier status!

Comment

I have a feeling that the Workflow extension probably can do this but don't take my word for it. Here is a thread bump.

Comment

Implemented for v6.2.0 https://github.com/espocrm/espocrm/issues/2014

Comment

When is 6.2.0 Planned on being released? yuri

Comment

It's renamed to v7.0. The matter of weeks. We are testing it now.

Comment

yuri Thanks very much for your efforts here, this is such an awesome feature to ensure end-users are maintaining quality data & field values in the database!! You guys should have some kind of crypto donations/support page, get a little extra compensation for your time & expertise as you guys slowly transform the CRM space!

cc: eymen-elkum

Comment

Hello Zosh

i totally agree.. but i never understand crypto.. what i do.. all where i work (2 place), i say buy extension.. i have asked to buy for 5years to my boss but max 2 years from espocrm
                so in next few month.. we (2 place) renew all extension .. (the only google extension we don't use)
                If Yuri give opportunity to make 3 years (i think it's fiscal).. direct buy for 3 years
                Regards

Comment

Working...
                X