Email Automated Campaigns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email Automated Campaigns

I've been looking around for a basic open-source/free self-hosted CRM system that does basically this and have not been able to find anything, adding this to Espo CRM would make this a better choice over other CRM systems. This is basically the feature I'm looking for, Let's say I go and try and sell a product to a business and they say we'll think about it. I want to be able quickly to input their email, name, and so on, in some kind of a campaign form that will start to email them constantly. Like on the first day, an email will be sent to them saying, "Hey, we popped in today, here are the great features of our product..." And then email them again on the third day saying “Have you thought about how our product could help your business…”, and then every 7th day, something like that that's automated. Again, I have not found any free/open source CRM that can do this, this feature is found in expensive CRM systems. Adding this feature to Espo CRM would help many businesses switch from their paid CRM system to this CRM system.

Working...
X