Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riad
    replied
    Hi, I add the php code but still not export the second phone number. Espocrm v. 7.1.9

Leave a comment:

• Riad
    commented on 's reply
    Hi,
    How to that with lead in crm version 7.1.9?
    Thank you

• tobias
    replied
    Hi there, any news regarding the possibility to import multiple e-mail addresses?

We (Advanced Pack User) would really need this.

Leave a comment:

• yuri
    replied
    Now it's not supported.

Leave a comment:

• rodrigocoelho
    replied
    same problem here. I need to import different email address. Similar to the phone feature. Is that possible?

Leave a comment:

• SpeedBullet
    replied
    Originally posted by yurikuzn View Post
    They must be in separate columns. Did you try to map specific phone type for columns?
    Phone (Office), Phone (Mobile)
    Phones import but multiple emailaddresses don't.

Leave a comment:

• yuri
    replied
    They must be in separate columns. Did you try to map specific phone type for columns?
    Phone (Office), Phone (Mobile)

Leave a comment:

• SpeedBullet
    replied
    Originally posted by krisk View Post
    Thanks. I understand now how to do the multiple phone number imports and will attempt to customize the code for the exports. What is the file path to the Record service of each entity where the additional code should go -- for example Accounts? How difficult would it be to add multiple email importing capability? For example, mapping to emailPrimary and emailSecondary categories, so you could import a primary and a secondary email address for a given entity. Thanks again.
    Hi, can you elaborate on how you make the program import multiple email addresses? I can only manage to import one email address (the last one that I select). Or do they have to be in the same column? How do they have to be separated?
    Last edited by SpeedBullet; 05-26-2016, 03:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• krisk
    replied
    Thank you. By the way, nice job on the 4.0.0 release.

Leave a comment:

• yuri
    replied
    You can create service in custom dir custom/Espo/Custom/Services/Account.php

Leave a comment:

• krisk
    replied
    Thanks. I understand now how to do the multiple phone number imports and will attempt to customize the code for the exports. What is the file path to the Record service of each entity where the additional code should go -- for example Accounts? How difficult would it be to add multiple email importing capability? For example, mapping to emailPrimary and emailSecondary categories, so you could import a primary and a secondary email address for a given entity. Thanks again.

Leave a comment:

• yuri
    replied
    Importing mulitple Phone numbers is already implemented. Exporting phone numbers can achieved with easy customization in Record service of needed entity.

PHP Code:

protected $exportAdditionalFieldList = ['phoneNumberOffice'];

public function 
    loadAdditionalFieldsForExport(\Espo\ORM\Entity $entity)
        {

parent::loadAdditionalFieldsForExport($entity);

$this->loadPhoneNumberField($entity);
        }

protected function 
    getFieldPhoneNumberOfficeFromEntityForExport(\Espo\ORM\Entity $entity)
        {

$phoneNumberData $entity->get('phoneNumberData');
            foreach (
    $phoneNumberData as $d) {
                if (
    $d->type == 'Office') {
                    return 
    $d->phoneNumber;
                }
            }
            return 
    '';
        } 
    You can add other phone types.

Leave a comment:

• krisk
    started a topic Importing Multiple Email Addresses and Phone Numbers

Importing Multiple Email Addresses and Phone Numbers

Please consider adding the capability to import and export multiple email addresses and phone numbers for a single account, contact, and/or lead. For example, importing accounts data from an uploaded csv file containing primary / secondary email addresses and office / mobile numbers for a particular account. I've tried to do this using the ["content1","content2","content3"] method recommended for importing to multiple enum fields, but that method doesn't seem to work for multiple email address or phone number fields.

Thanks.
Working...
X