Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone have an example workflow? I want to understand how to work a user with "request" entity. What is "request"(is It a potential customer)?

Comment

• tanya
      tanya commented
      Editing a comment
      Real Estate extension adds two entity types: Properties and Requests. You have an ability to see which properties match a certain request and vice versa. Create a new Opportunity if a client is interested in a property, hide properties that a client is not interested in.

property is like "I have [an apartment, a room, a house] for [sale, rent]"
      request is like "I look for [an apartment, a room, a house]"

New 1.3.0 version released.

Adds the ability to configure field sets for specific property types and use custom fields for property matching.

Administrator can add custom property types or remove existing ones at Administration > Entity Manager > Property > Fields > Type > Options. It’s possible to configure fields which should be available for a certain property type at Administration > Property Matching.

In order to add a new custom field that will be used for property matching you need to do following steps:
    1. Create a new field (of Integer or Float type) for Property at Administration > Entity Manager > Property.
    2. Add this field for specific property types at Administration > Property Matching. This will automatically create a range field in Request entity type.
    3. Add the new field on the Property detail view of at Administration > Layout Manager > Properties > Detail.
    4. Add the range field on the Request detail view of at Administration > Layout Manager > Requests > Detail.

Compatible with EspoCRM 5.2.0 and higher.

Comment

1.3.2 released

Compatibility issues fixed.

Comment

Now it's on Github: https://github.com/espocrm/ext-real-estate

Comment

Hi, extension is not entirely translated in German. How is done translation and where to put the translation file for public download?

Comment

Wow there was a massive change in the Real Estate extensions, from v1.4.0 at ~13kb to 1.4.1 at almost ~163kb. Filesize wise it is still tiny, but when comparing two version it is a huge difference; over 10x the size.

Looking at the release log it seem to finally fix the issue of Property Role: https://github.com/espocrm/ext-real-estate/issues/4

Comment

Originally posted by cris2371 View Post
              Hi, extension is not entirely translated in German. How is done translation and where to put the translation file for public download?
              Maximus Can you help for this one?

Comment

Hi,
                The Real Estate extension is an open-source extension so for it, you can make a fork from the GitHub repo https://github.com/espocrm/ext-real-estate, translate it and make a pull request to apply your translation.
                We don't have a public source to let the community translate our paid extensions.
                So for them, you can follow this way https://docs.espocrm.com/development/translation/ to build the translation file. The translation can be provided to our team for implementation.

Comment

I've attached a po file for German language. If you translate it we will apply it to the repository.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus View Post
                    Hi,
                    The Real Estate extension is an open-source extension so for it, you can make a fork from the GitHub repo https://github.com/espocrm/ext-real-estate, translate it and make a pull request to apply your translation.
                    We don't have a public source to let the community translate our paid extensions.
                    So for them, you can follow this way https://docs.espocrm.com/development/translation/ to build the translation file. The translation can be provided to our team for implementation.
                    Hi Maximus, isn't Real Estate part of the Free Extensions? So I guess you mean, "no community translate for our official extensions".

It look like yuri just upload the German file anyhow.

Comment

The RealEstate extension is just love. I only have issues to give portal users access to a property by connecting the property with a contact or an account (multiple users are added towards a property). The property will not show up in the portal. With a lot trial and error i figured the following:

To make a property visible for a portal user, he either needs rights to read ALL properties (wich is a no-go) or he must create a property on his own. Unfortunetaly only the portal user who created the property is able to see the property in the portal.

Am I missing something or is there any way to get it working the way I discribed in the second sentence?

Comment

We will take a look when get a chance.

The issue with Real Estate extension that it's free and we don't know how many companies in the world use it. The userbase also has small overlap with Advanced Pack userbase. Maybe it would be better to make the extension paid so that we could invest more resources into maintaining and development.

Comment

• espcrm
                          espcrm commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Please no!

• yuri
                          yuri commented
                          Editing a comment
                          It may become an abandonware otherwise.

The property extension has a lot of potential. I think it is mainly made for small real estate sellers, but it can be also used for real estate manager, to give customers a self service plattform and a ticket system. I am customizing (adding fields and relationships) things in my spartime at the moment, so it will fit my needs. Unfortunatly I dont have any programming skills (php, java etc).

I hope, making a property visible to the contacts added to it, is not too complicated. Such a feature would be awesome. What would such a feature cost as a one time payment, if the module will stay free?

Personally i would be fine with a paid version but some people might be not (see espcrm ). I guess a lot of users are just self employed or very small companies with low budget.

Comment

• rabii
                          rabii commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I think you can achieve this (making a property visible to the contacts added to it) by using roles and permissions. contacts should be converted to portals and then in their role set (view property : contact) so this way a contact can view only properties they are related to.

​Does not work, as you only have 3 choices to set persions: all, own or none

Click image for larger version  Name:	grafik.png Views:	0 Size:	4.3 KB ID:	94501

Usually you have 4 options: all, account, contact, none
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	grafik.png
Views:	78
Size:	4.5 KB
ID:	94503

Comment

i have checked and it seems that property has only two permissions therefore you need to customise it, here is what you need to do:

1 - Create a new file under custom\Espo\Custom\Resources\metadata\scopes\RealE stateProperty.json (if the folders don;t exist create them) and use the code below:

PHP Code:
                          {

"aclPortal""recordAllAccountContactOwnNo"
                          }​ 
                          This will overwrite the existing permission and will allow you to set the permission of the property to All - Account - Contact - Own - No (don't forget to clear cache and rebuild the system) after that the portal user should be able to access the properties based on what you assigned to them as a permission if account (then they will have access to all properties related to their account ) if contact then they will see only properties related to them as a contact.

Hope this helps

Comment

Working...
                          X