Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cases list view filter not working

Hi guys,

I have created a simple report that lists cases with various statuses and when I run the report it shows the correct data, but when I add it to a Cases list filter in Admin->Report Filters and then apply the filter in Cases it doesn't work, it just lists all cases instead. I have tried using a report as a list filter in other entities and that works it just seems to be cases that doesn't, so any idea how I can go about fixing this?

Many thanks

Hi,

Can you provide a screenshot of reports edit view with filters details. I couldn't reproduce the issue.

Comment

Hi Yuri,

Sure, attached..

Many thanks..
      Attached Files

Comment

Not sure what it could be. I tried the same and it worked fine. Check content of the file custom/Espo/Custom/Resources/metdata/clientDefs/Case.json.
        Try to rebuild filters (the button in the top-right corner on the report filters list view).

Comment

I have tried the rebuild filters button, also refreshing the browser and a different browser and I even tried the Rebuild option in Admin none of which helped. The contents of Case.json are...

{
          "kanbanViewMode": false,
          "color": null,
          "iconClass": "fas fa-wrench",
          "filterList": [
          "__APPEND__",
          {
          "isReportFilter": true,
          "name": "reportFilter5b3f43b3370aeddd9"
          }
          ]
          }

Does that help?

Comment

Are there error in data/logs ?

Comment

If you could create a case in the customer portal and provide an access to your CRM it would be helpful.

Comment

There is something in the log, I will create that case and attach the log. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X