Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• espcrm
    replied
    Trying it today and having no luck with it, all those folder is already the right permission for me. Can't find some of the folder you were referring to (maybe cause your version was quite old considering you posted this in 2016).

Getting an "Error 406" from the Console (F12 in your web browser). Research showing that it got to do with ModSecurity. I tried to disable it using .htaccess in

Tried installing v1.3.5 and 1.3.4

Code:
    ¬/espoCRM/.htaccess; and
    ¬/espoCRM/api/v1/.htaccess; and
    ¬/espoCRM/api/v1/portal-access/.htaccess
    But all three method don't work.

This is the error:
    Code:
    "Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 406 ()"
    the path: /api/v1/Extension/action/upload

This is the server response: [B]Not Acceptable![/B]

An appropriate representation of the requested resource could not be found on this server. This error was generated by Mod_Security.
    I also looked through ¬espoCRM/data/logs/
    But got no useful information either. There is an invalid filepath of "/api/v1/Extension/action/upload", however it note this other file on Line 47:

Code:
    EspoCRM-5.7.11\application\Espo\Controllers/Extension.php
    Which read:

Code:
    " throw new Forbidden(); "

Reading through this file I see this part here: $manager = new \Espo\Core\ExtensionManager($this->getContainer());
    Maybe this mean that I can manually install this extension then do a upgrade somehow? Not sure.

I read this to learn how to disable ModSecurity and added the code to .htacess

<IfModule mod_security.c> SecFilterEngine Off SecFilterScanPOST Off </IfModule>

Now I'm learning how to use SSH and maybe can do it like that; see this post: https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/exte...1162#post51162 SSH: https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/exte...file-not-found

Anyone with tip on anything I missed or alternative method, would appreciate your feedback. Thank you
    Last edited by espcrm; 01-13-2020, 10:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• espcrm
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you. Will give this a try tomorrow.

--- Edit: both my of folder contain these permission but no luck either.
    Last edited by espcrm; 01-15-2020, 01:28 PM.

• efournier
    replied
    Hello,

I managed to fix this issue.

I connected by SSH in the Google Cloud Console
    I went in the folder ~/apps/espocrm/htdocs
    and applied these 2 commands :
    - chmod 775 application/Espo/Modules
    - chmod 775 client/modules

Then I managed to install the real estate extension with no more the permission denied error.

Maybe this information could help someone ?

Leave a comment:

• Permission denied when installing real estate extension

Hello,

I installed with success the real estate extension on the espocrm stack OS X installer but when I try to install it on my Bitnami Google Cloud Platform I get this message :

"Error 500: Permission denied for " ... a lot of folders and files

Any idea how to fix this ?

I guess I need to modify some files permissions maybe by connecting by SSH on the server at this address ? :

As I do not know how and where to do this, I would much appreciate your help and thank you in advance, I have not managed to find a tutorial.

Regards,
Working...
X