Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laravel Valet Dev Environment for Espocrm

Hi All,

Has anyone managed to install espocrm using the laravel valet dev en ???

yuri do you have any idea on how to achieve this? i have tried and created a specfic nginx config file for the site but the page always show

You need to configure your webserver in order to being able to run EspoCRM. After that refresh the page.

i use valet for laravel project and othet native php project but i couldn't get espocrm installation on laravel valet.

Any help will be appreciated.

many thanks
    Rabii

Hi Rabii,

I hacked together a custom valet driver that should match the nginx config needed to run espo.
    Just drop the file in the root of your project and you should be good to go.

PS: I had to add the .txt extension otherwise I couldn't upload the document, don't forget to rename to just `LocalValetDriver.php` ;-)
    Attached Files

Comment

• rabii
      rabii commented
      Editing a comment
      Many thanks for your reply. i have managed to make it work, just create a custom nginx.conf for espocrm app and added it to valets' path ~/.config/valet/Nginx/ and it worked. great to have espocrm runing on valet feels much easier.

Thanks again

Agreed, I did read somewhere that nginx configs may be overwritten when you update valet, so that's why I opted for the custom driver. Anyway, glad to hear you found another solution.

Comment

Working...
    X