Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Substitution of a Counterparty to a record when adding a record from a Transaction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Substitution of a Counterparty to a record when adding a record from a Transaction

Hello!
    I am actively studying and customizing the system for myself and faced some difficulty:
    I have:
    1) entities Counterparty, Transaction, Receipt of money
    2) Receipt of money is associated with the Counterparty as "many to one", Receipt of money is associated with the Transaction as "many to one", the Transaction with the Counterparty is linked as "many to one"
    3) In the Receipt of money there are fields, respectively, Transaction, Counterparty, amount, date of receipt
    4) I am in the Counterparty and in the Deal in the lower panel I display the blog Receiving money.
    The difficulty is that if I want to add a Receipt while in a Deal (by clicking on the plus sign) http://prntscr.com/v521i8, then in the pop-up block (detail (compressed) the Deal Name is automatically loaded, and the Counterparty must be selected manually. implement so that the Counterparty is loaded automatically (the counterparty to which the Transaction is linked from which a new Receipt is being created).

I see that such a mechanism is implemented in the system with a Contact, I can add it in the same way from the deal and the fields with the name of the Counterparty are automatically pulled up and, accordingly, it is attached to it.

I tried different connections and methods, but so far without result.
    ___
    And a similar complexity - when I add the Receipt of money from the Counterparty, the Counterparty's Name is automatically substituted, and the Deal must be selected, but when I select it, I see a list of ALL Deals in the system ... Is it possible to implement so that only this Counterparty's transactions are visible?

Very grateful for any advice. Thanks!

__________________________________________________ _

Всем хорошего дня!
    Активно изучаю и настраиваю систему под себя и столкнулся с некоторой сложностью:
    Имею:
    1) сущности Контрагент, Сделка, Поступление денег
    2) Поступление денег связано с Контрагент как "много к одному", Поступление денег связано с Сделкой как "много к одному", Сделка с Контрагентом связана как "много к одному"
    3) В Поступлении денег есть поля соответственно Сделка, Контрагент, сумма, дата поступления
    4) Я в Контрагенте и в Сделке в нижней панеле вывожу блог Поступление денег.
    Сложность в том, что если я хочу добавить Поступление находясь в Сделке (нажав на "плюсик") http://prntscr.com/v521i8 то в выплывающем блоке (детализация (сжатая) автоматом подгружается Название сделки, а Контрагента надо выбрать вручную. Как реализовать так, чтобы Контрагент подгружался автоматом (контрагент к которому привязана Сделка из которой идет создание нового Поступления).

Я вижу что такой механизм реализован в системе с Контактом, я могу его добавить аналогично из сделки и автоматом подтягиваются поля с названием Контрагента и соответственно он к нему и привязывается.

Пробовал разные связи и способы, но пока без результата.
    ___
    И похожая по смыслу сложность - когда добавляю Поступление денег из Контрагента, то автоматом подставляется Название Контрагента, а Сделку надо выбрать, но при выборе вижу список ВСЕХ Сделок в системе... Есть ли возможность реализовать , чтобы были видны сделки только данного Контрагента?

Очень благодарен за любые советы. Спасибо!
    Last edited by Batalenkov; 10-25-2020, 10:09 AM.
Working...
X