Ability to create and modify checklists as a custom field inside any entity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feature Request here:

telecastg Is it possible to have "Two Checkbox?" per item, one for "Yes and No"? Either in this extensions or an different extensions.

I suppose if it possible for "Two Checkbox" then we can have 3,4,5,etc if we modify the code.

Comment

Is not possible at present with this extension, but I am working on a "table" like field that could have that functionality. It is still pretty green but I will post any advances.

Comment

• espcrm
        espcrm commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm eager for update/new extensions, will finally be able to create that entity I been holding off.

Just released version 1.0.4, now it is possible to have multi-line description of the task labels. Can be downloaded free here: https://github.com/telecastg/dynamic...st-for-espocrm

Comment

• espcrm
        espcrm commented
        Editing a comment
        Is this what I think it is?! Time to find out.

Not sure if it just me but I can't get it to work. The field is not displaying ti

I think I got a bug (not sure if it due to extension or just me). I can't create new Dynamic checklist field anymore, the option it gone. Can still go to existing field and edit. I have did the Rebuild, Clear Cache, Refresh browser, Uninstall Delete Install extension trick.

Also notice this error when I try to use it. None of my entity that have Dynamic Checklist can be open/view. Found this in Console:
      Code:
      Error: Could not load file 'client/src/views/fields/dynamic-checklist.js?r=1592209012'
      I checked for that file and it is missing from my installation, did that mean I failed to install it? I decide to check your ZIP file to see. Managed to find this file:
      Code:
      \client\modules\dynamic-checklist\src\views\fields\dynamic-checklist.js\
      But could not find any folder for the
      Code:
      client/src/views/fields/
      I assume it is the same file for that folder so I will upload it manually and do a test. Tried that but still failed. Got a few other issue during my trial but more importantly reinstalling 1.0.3 seem to work again.

I checked the file between 1.0.3 and 1.0.4 and notice that the Application folder is missing. Not sure if that is relevant or not.
      Last edited by espcrm; 06-15-2020, 08:47 AM.

Comment

• telecastg
        telecastg commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for letting me know, I will check it out and fix today. I appreciate the quick feedback

• telecastg
        telecastg commented
        Editing a comment
        You were totally right, the "application' folder was missing, somehow I messed up when compressing the files. The corrected package is online. Didn't change the version number, so 1.0.4 is the latest one.

Uploaded correct package, the extension should install without any problems.

The change over previous version is the ability to have very long descriptions for any checklist item.

See the pictures below.

Comment

• espcrm
        espcrm commented
        Editing a comment
        That cool, nice to see the update. I probably won't need this feature yet (will do in future) so I hold off update until got more spare time or in need of multiple lines.

Thank you for the fix.

New version released 2.0.0 now compatible with Espo 6.0.6 here's the link: https://github.com/telecastg/dynamic...st-for-espocrm

Comment

Hi!

I really like your extension - So thanks for that in the first place.

Is it possible to populate a checklist via formula, if for example, it's empty?

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Hi,

You're very welcome

It is not possible to populate this field via formula.

The checklist field is designed to be populated manually.

If you are comfortable coding you could write a beforeSave hook to populate an empty checklist field. To do this please make sure that you read the first posts in this thread that explain how the checklist values are stored in the database field.

Good Luck !

Comment

Great feature... Any chance to have the Audit enabled for the field? I wish to have it logged on the stream to know which user checked each subfield...

Thanks...

Comment

Hi,

Not as currently implemented.

I am not familiar with the audit functionality and I don't use stream, but the field is stored as an array of json objects so you would probably have to write some code to parse the field content and then log the data in the stream.

Each checklist line is a json object with two properties: "label" (the content of the checklist text) and "state" ("1" for checked, "0" for not checked)

If you manage to implement the functionality please post it here so other users can benefit too.

Best wishes
              Last edited by telecastg; 04-06-2022, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by telecastg View Post
                Hi,

Not as currently implemented.

I am not familiar with the audit functionality and I don't use stream, but the field is stored as an array of json objects so you would probably have to write some code to parse the field content and then log the data in the stream.

Each checklist line is a json object with two properties: "label" (the content of the checklist text) and "state" ("1" for checked, "0" for not checked)

If you manage to implement the functionality please post it here so other users can benefit too.

Best wishes
                So, I think the best way would use the webhook to link the update info with another program (nodered probably), and republish the new info in Steam via API.

That's the way I know. I can't develop directly in PHP...

Thanks telecastg

​​​​​​yuri , any idea here? Maybe put this field on the official version??? Thanks.

Comment

Hello,

I updated the extension to support Espo 7.3.0 checkboxes
                  Hello Guys, I updated telecastg Dynamic Checklist extension to support Espo 7.3.0 new checkbox style. (filedata/fetch?id=87592&d=1674965068)​​ You can download the update from my github repo. https://github.com/Kharg/dynamic-checklist-for-espocrm/releases

Comment

Very cool. Was looking today if there was solution to create a check list from predefined options for the checklist and found this.

Kharg If you want to add a german translation, here is the code.

files/application/Espo/Modules/DynamicChecklist/Resources/i18n/de_DE/Admin,json

Code:
                  {
                      "fieldTypes": {
                          "dynamic-checklist": "Dynamische Checkliste​"
                      },
                      "fields": {
                          "strikeChecked": "Markierte Einträge durchstreichen"
                      }
                  }​
                  Last edited by ThomasB; 08-07-2023, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X