PERFORMANCE ISSUE: Can i use 2 cron jobs to process Schedule Jobs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PERFORMANCE ISSUE: Can i use 2 cron jobs to process Schedule Jobs

We notice that when we send mass mail the rest of the schedule jobs, especially Personal Email, gets very slow. Is there a way the use more than one cron job in the server and then route schedule jobs to these cron jobs? This will be very good as the scheduled jobs can be load balanced.

Once again the people in this forum seem to be "dead".

Comment

Why do you have a forum which does not respond. The simple answer to my question is "No" or "Yes". If Yes then how? Thats it. If you are telling me there is a post in here that solves the problem then you must surely be kidding.
      Last edited by murugappan; 11-07-2018, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Hello
        as I can see, it will be available in the next version
        Also recommended to turn on processing jobs in parallel processes: Administration > Scheduled Jobs > Jobs (top-right corner) > Settings (top-right corner) > Jobs Run in Parallel. Command to run: no...

Can be turned on at Administration > Scheduled Jobs > Jobs > Settings. Requires pcntl and posix extensions. PHP version 7.1 or greater. Windows is not supported.

Comment

> Why do you have a forum which does not respond. The simple answer to my question is "No" or "Yes". If Yes then how? Thats it.

There is noone obliged to provide support by any your request. Please stop writing complaining comments. It's no use.
          Last edited by yuri; 11-08-2018, 07:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X