Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EspoCRM 5.9.3 released

All issues: https://github.com/espocrm/espocrm/m...ne/95?closed=1

Important. If you upgraded from 5.8.5 to 5.9.3 on June 22-23 and email sending stopped working is not working do the following:

1. Download 5.9.3 version from the site or Github.
    2. Remove vendor folder from your EspoCRM instance.
    3. Copy vendor folder from the downloaded package.
    Last edited by yuri; 06-24-2020, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Look like this post help resolve an issue known as Email Error 200_
      Just making a post for future user that need to find this thread. For reference see:

Is anyone getting Error 200 when setting up SMTP with Office365 / Gmail, tried them all with SSL / TLS and without security but still getting this dreaded Error 200. I've seen some post (https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/bug-reports/49337-error-200-when-trying-to-send-emails-with-smpt) in the forum stating the error is returned

Comment

• murugappan
        murugappan commented
        Editing a comment
        I am ok. All my migrations were after June 2020. I held on to version 5.7.11. Hence my reason to hold on until July-August. It worked well for me.

CRM software is very useful. This makes it easier to run a business. We have implemented Firmao and I am very satisfied. I can recommend it to anyone

Comment

yuri please help and advise with new installation error

Your MySQL version is not supported by EspoCRM, please update to MySQL 5.7.0 at least

Comment

As your error states: Your MySQL version is outdated. Where do you try to install? Local or on hosting provider?

Comment

LailaMamilly hi,

This error is generated only if you are installing Espocrm version higher than 5.7.11 or upgrading from Espocrm version 5.7.11, especially to version 5.9.3. Installing version higher that 5.7.11 in an environment which has PHP < 7.2 with Mysql 5.6 (XAMPP) or Linux Server with MySQL version < 5.7. will cause Espocrm to complain as it is based on MySQL higher than 5.6 (outdated).

To resolve this, my suggestion is to get the server admin to upgrade the php version to 7.4 or higher and use MariaDB equivalent to MySQLversion 5.7. I have tested this and found the upgrade does not break your other apps. Safer to backup before upgrade, though.

LailaMamilly please update the post irrespective of whether you resolved it or not with details on what has transpired. Appreciate if the post is not left without a closure.
            Last edited by murugappan; 09-21-2021, 03:24 AM. Reason: Requesting for update on the post

Comment

Download 5.9.3 version from the site or Github.

Comment

Both should be the same version. Just make sure you get full release instead of upgrade... not unless you are upgrading.

Comment

Working...
                X