Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Move server

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out how to move espoCRM setup to another server.
    Is there any instructions somewhere in documentation?

Thanks.

Best regards,
    Roberto Jobet

You just need to move files, database and setup the configuration of EspoCRM located at data/config.php such as 'database' (MySQL connection details) and 'siteUrl'.
    Job Offers and Requests

Comment

I've tried to move the EspoCRM to a different server. I've actually tried to move it to 3 different servers (just to see if there was an issue with the server setup). By moving all the files and duplicating the database I get the same error every time.

GET http://serveripaddress/~ntcrm2/api/v1/Settings 404 (Not Found)
      GET http://serveripaddress/~ntcrm2/api/v1/I18n 404 (Not Found)

As indicated in the post above, I updated the data/config.php
      I even made sure that the db was exactly the same (same db name, user, and password).

Comment

Hello
        Check files permission and check server configuration (according to https://www.espocrm.com/blog/apache-...n-for-espocrm/)

Comment

Tanya - thanks for the info. Fixing the base path in the htaccess file got me past the login error.

I've checked and double checked all the server requirements and file permissions. Now I'm getting "bad server response" errors no matter where I go once logged in.

Follow errors from the console log:
          M883
          Subresource requests whose URLs contain embedded credentials (e.g. `https://userass@host/`) are deprecated, and will be blocked in M59, around June 2017. See https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5669008342777856 for more details

VM901:539 Bad server response: ]
          (anonymous) @ VM901:539
          dispatch @ espo.min.js?r=1481190136387:3
          r.handle @ espo.min.js?r=1481190136387:3
          trigger @ espo.min.js?r=1481190136387:3
          x @ espo.min.js?r=1481190136387:4
          (anonymous) @ espo.min.js?r=1481190136387:4

Comment

Check data/logs, please

Comment

[2017-04-28 14:16:08] Espo.ERROR: Json::decode():Syntax error, malformed JSON [] []
              [2017-04-28 14:16:08] Espo.WARNING: E_WARNING: get_object_vars() expects parameter 1 to be object, null given {"code":2,"message":"get_object_vars() expects parameter 1 to be object, null given","file":"/home/ntcrm2/public_html/application/Espo/Repositories/Preferences.php","line":92,"context":{"id":"586e90 2c0f359e2da","entity":"[object] (Espo\\Entities\\Preferences: {"id":"586e902c0f359e2da","fields":{"id":{"dbType" :"varchar","len":24,"type":"id"},"name":{"type":"v archar","notStorable":true},"deleted":{"type":"boo l","default":false},"timeZone":{"type":"varchar"," len":255},"dateFormat":{"type":"varchar","default" :"","len":255},"timeFormat":{"type":"varchar","def ault":"","len":255},"weekStart":{"type":"int","def ault":"-1","len":11},"defaultCurrency":{"type":"varchar"," default":"","len":255},"thousandSeparator":{"type" :"varchar","len":1,"default":","},"decimalMark":{" type":"varchar","len":1,"default":"."},"dashboardL ayout":{"type":"jsonArray"},"dashletsOptions":{"ty pe":"jsonObject"},"sharedCalendarUserList":{"type" :"jsonArray"},"presetFilters":{"type":"jsonObject" },"smtpEmailAddress":{"type":"varchar","notStorabl e":true,"len":255},"smtpServer":{"type":"varchar", "len":255},"smtpPort":{"type":"int","default":"25" ,"len":11},"smtpAuth":{"type":"bool","notNull":tru e,"default":false},"smtpSecurity":{"type":"varchar ","len":255},"smtpUsername":{"type":"varchar","len ":255},"smtpPassword":{"type":"password"},"languag e":{"type":"varchar","default":"","len":255},"expo rtDelimiter":{"type":"varchar","len":1,"default":" ,"},"receiveAssignmentEmailNotifications":{"type": "bool","notNull":true,"default":true},"receiveMent ionEmailNotifications":{"type":"bool","notNull":tr ue,"default":true},"receiveStreamEmailNotification s":{"type":"bool","notNull":true,"default":true}," autoFollowEntityTypeList":{"type":"jsonArray","not Storable":true},"signature":{"type":"text"},"defau ltReminders":{"type":"jsonArray"},"theme":{"type": "varchar","len":255},"useCustomTabList":{"type":"b ool","notNull":true,"default":false},"tabList":{"t ype":"jsonArray"},"emailReplyToAllByDefault":{"typ e":"bool","notNull":true,"default":true},"emailRep lyForceHtml":{"type":"bool","notNull":true,"defaul t":false},"isPortalUser":{"type":"bool","notNull": true,"notStorable":true,"default":false},"doNotFil lAssignedUserIfNotRequired":{"type":"bool","notNul l":true,"default":false}},"relations":[]})","fileName":"data/preferences/586e902c0f359e2da.json","d":null}} []

Comment

Version of EspoCRM?
                Looks like you use old version of EspoCRM on server php 7+

Comment

Correct. Version 4.3.1
                  Every time we try to upgrade from 4.3.1 the application no longer works.

We are trying to setup a dev server to be able to debug all of our custom changes to be able to upgrade.

Comment

Try to find out the reason of upgrade failure.
                    Enhancements: Calculated fields; Navbar: Ability to hide certain tabs into 'More' dropdown menu; Layout Manager: Side panels sorting; New theme

Comment

Thanks for the help.

I followed the instructions at:
                      EspoCRM – Open Source CRM Application. Contribute to espocrm/espocrm development by creating an account on GitHub.

Everything is working now.

I believe that most of the errors we are getting now are in the Meetings section. Our lead developer (Joy11) for the EspoCRM integration project said she thinks she has an idea of what she did and how to fix it.

Comment

Working...
                      X