Error on upgrade from 3.4.2 -> 3.5.0 even with full 777 permissions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error on upgrade from 3.4.2 -> 3.5.0 even with full 777 permissions

I've got the entire Espo directory set to 777 permissions, both files and folders.

However, on an upgrade attempt, I continue to get this error:

Error: Permission denied for data/config.php

The log shows the following:

Code:
    [2015-07-21 22:38:32] Espo.ERROR: API [POST]:/:controller/action/:action, Params:Array
    (
        [controller] => Admin
        [action] => runUpgrade
    )
    , InputData: {"id":"55aec9dc6e28b"} - Permission denied for data/config.php [] []
    [2015-07-21 22:38:32] Espo.ERROR: Display Error: Permission denied for data/config.php, Code: 500 URL: /crm/api/v1/Admin/action/runUpgrade [] []
    [2015-07-21 22:39:55] Espo.ERROR: API [POST]:/:controller/action/:action, Params:Array
    (
        [controller] => Admin
        [action] => runUpgrade
    )
    , InputData: {"id":"55aeca3066c39"} - Permission denied for data/config.php [] []
    [2015-07-21 22:39:55] Espo.ERROR: Display Error: Permission denied for data/config.php, Code: 500 URL: /crm/api/v1/Admin/action/runUpgrade [] []

Did you set the permissions recursively?
    Job Offers and Requests

Comment

Yes, the entire directory and all files/folders within in.

Comment

No one from Espo has any suggestions?

Comment

Wow, not a clue, eh? I hate to say it, but this was the final push I needed to move to Zoho.

Comment

I just did the update from 3.4.2 to 3.5.0 and to 3.5.1 and then to 3.5.2.

At first, I only receive an error regarding memory limit, I just added some lines in the web root .htaccess to make the php.ini recursive (see link).
            I know it is not the error you are facing with, but maybe it could be related since your permissions are not really set correctly for the subfolder.

I don't know on which OS you are, I'm on CENTOS 6.6 (64bits) AND important: I didn't needed to change files/folders permissions for the upgrades to work successfully.
            I wish I could help you more, that is my only little tip.
            Settings defined in your php.ini file are not recursive. In this article, we'll show you how you can make your php.ini file affect all child folders and not just the parent folder.

Comment

Everyone from Espo have been very busy last days. Sorry for not being able to help. We have no resources to provide free support. There is already lot of companies using our free crm and we receive many requests for help. If we do our best to help anyone we would need to work 24/7 for free. Though really it's close to it.
              Last edited by yuri; 07-29-2015, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X