Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• installation on WS2008R2 / IIS 7.5

Hello There,
    First of all .. Thanks for the great , easy-to use solution.
    I've installed ESPO to my Win 7 , worked perfect , played some , added module etc.

Now I've been trying to my server WS2008R2/IIS7.5 for days , I get wihite screren and following errors in php_5.4.40_error.log
    [11-May-2015 19:37:37 Asia/Muscat] PHP Warning: require_once(../bootstrap.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\2004\ISEMARKET\EspoCRM-3.2.0\install\index.php on line 25
    [11-May-2015 19:37:37 Asia/Muscat] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '../bootstrap.php' (include_path='.;C:\Program Files (x86)\PHP\v5.4\pear') in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\2004\ISEMARKET\EspoCRM-3.2.0\install\index.php on line 25
    I tested everything,

- PHP 5.4.40 OK - www.jaguarsoft.com/EspoCRM-3.2.0/phpinfo.php looks fine

- MySQL 5 is OK - I create a www.jaguarsoft.com/EspoCRM-3.2.0/testsql.php works fine gets table data from MySQL

- I give Full Control for IISUSER for all dirs and files.

How can find the problem, any clue/advise appraciated...

Selcuk

Please check if the file "bootstrap.php" exists in the EspoCRM root directory and if "URL Rewrite" is enabled in your IIS.
    Job Offers and Requests

Comment

Hi,
      Yes bootstrap.php exists( I use original dir. EspoCRM-3.2.2) and url rewrite works . (IIS / web.config etc) i.e reset-> reset.html works fine..

Comment

I tried to install EspoCRM on my IIS with php 5.6. It works fine. It seems like your server issue. Please check the IIS error log to find the problem.
        Job Offers and Requests

Comment

I upgaded to PHP5.6 Php looks Fine , any clue for include_path..?
          [13-May-2015 19:57:39 Asia/Muscat] PHP Warning: require_once(../bootstrap.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\2004\ISEMARKET\EspoCRM-3.2.2\install\index.php on line 25
          [13-May-2015 19:57:39 Asia/Muscat] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '../bootstrap.php' (include_path='.;C:\php\pear') in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\2004\ISEMARKET\EspoCRM-3.2.2\install\index.php on line 25

Comment

I think, it related with the path to EspoCRM in the server configuration. If you have an FTP access, I can try to figure out the problem.
            Job Offers and Requests

Comment

Hi , I give up WS 2008 and installed on ubuntu&Apache everything works fine so far.

Comment

I have only problem with Upgrade on Ubuntu Hosting which path upgrade packece is uploaded ? I get Bad Serve REsponse. (Normal File upload etc works fine.)

Comment

Working...
                X