Installatio error.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Installatio error.

As a newbie i started installing today for my 1 time.I got to /localhos/crm (my crm folder) and the instalation process begun. No errors at start , however on the authentication page i get errors. I fill localhost, the data base the user created and his password .It is all correct as i confirmed though phpmyadmin, but it doesn t authenticate. "some errors occurred" appears. It stops on the authentication page and goes no further.
    I am using linux mint 17.01,apache 2.4.2 ubuntu, PHP/5.5.9-1ubuntu4.9 mysql .

Can you help me?
    Thanks in advance
    Last edited by ldsilva; 05-08-2015, 09:15 AM.

Can you send a log file located in /data/logs/espo-*.log
    Job Offers and Requests

Comment

Thank you for your help.
      However, I irraved to work with EspoCRM, for 2 days, and then a new error appearde.Bad server response. I send you the logs.They are compressed.
      Attached Files

Comment

Based on your error log you have to enable PDO Driver for MySQL (pdo_mysql).
        Job Offers and Requests

Comment

I am not able install the crm in my server Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
          Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@bookmyhomes.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
          More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
          Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

This is what i get when i try to do it

Comment

Please check permissions for files and folders.
            Job Offers and Requests

Comment

It was working before now i installed a new version in a different folder only then it started showing this

Comment

Working...
              X