Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 500 internal error after upgrade

Hi all,
    after the upgrade from 4.8.4 to 5.0.0 I got an 500 Internal Server Error.

The LogFile shows the following:
    [2017-12-28 10:24:06] Espo.WARNING: E_WARNING: get_class() expects parameter 1 to be object, null given {"code":2,"message":"get_class() expects parameter 1 to be object, null given","file":"/home/ccparkin/public_html/espcrm_01/application/Espo/ORM/Repositories/RDB.php","line":63,"context":{"entityType":"Vertrg e","entityManager":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\ORM\\EntityManager: {})","entityFactory":"[object] (Espo\\ORM\\EntityFactory: {})"}} []

I assume there is an issue with an "ä" in "Verträge" - but no idea how to fix it...?
    I've checked the RDB.php file, but on line 63 is something completely different ( $this->entityClassName = get_class($this->seed), and I cannot find the called "Vertrge"..?

thanks for help...!

as an updated, I was able to restore everything to 4.8.4

this "Vertrg" is maybe an old entitiy, which I created once, but deleted after noting that there are some issues with the "ä".

If I have a look now in the Entitiymanager, I can no more see this "Vertrg" - I see only the new, correct made "Vertrag".

so where and what can I do, to get rid of this old "Vertrg"...?

Comment

If it was a custom entity you may have residual relationships in your entitydef json files. If you set up a relationship to accounts for instance, it may still be referenced in your custom/Resources/metadata/entityDefs/Account.json file. I think I had something similar happen, but noticed my error logs detecting it only when I was adding fields to a different entity. Sure enough, there was still a reference to an entity that I thought I had removed completely several months prior. Once I removed it from the json I haven't seen the warning since.

Comment

Working...
      X