Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update and backup EspoCrm...

Dear,
    I use EspoCrm for a few days on my Pc under Windows 10 - 64 Bits. Your crm is fine, but I'm afraid to lose all my data.
    I would like to know the procedure to back up all my data, the whole database. Then, the procedure to import it (restore it).
    Waiting for your reply, thanking you in advance. Cordially !

Is the file and / or folder "Database" to be recovered in the interface of EspoCrm via the browser or is it in my files on my Pc? If it is on the Pc, can you tell me the way ?

I use EspoCrm from the .EXE. I would also like to know how to update EspoCrm.
    Should I install the new setup when it is available on your site over the old version? After backing up my database, of course (when I know the backup procedure).
    Or do I have to uninstall the old version to install the new one ?

ORIGINAL FRENCH MESSAGE:

Madame, Monsieur,

J'utilise EspoCrm depuis quelques jours sur mon Pc sous Windows 10 - 64 Bits. Votre Crm est très bien, mais j'ai peur de perdre toutes mes données.
    J'aimerai connaître la procédure pour sauvegarder toutes mes données, la base complète. Puis, la procédure pour l'importer (la restaurer).
    Dans l'attente de votre réponse, vous en remerciant d'avance. Cordialement !

Est-ce que le fichier et/ou dossier "Database" est à récupérer dans l'interface d'EspoCrm via le navigateur ou est-il dans mes dossiers sur mon Pc ?
    S'il est sur le Pc, pouvez-vous me communiquer le chemin ?

J'utilise EspoCrm à partir du .EXE. J'aimerai aussi savoir la procédure pour mettre à jour EspoCrm.
    Dois-je installer le nouveau setup lorsqu'il sera disponible sur votre site par-dessus l'ancienne version ?
    Après avoir sauvegardé ma base de données, bien sur (quand je connaîtrai la procédure de sauvegarde). Ou dois-je désinstaller l'ancienne version pour installer la nouvelle ?

Hello
    There's no option to make backup in interface. For saving your data you should copy your database, custom and data directories (except cache and log). To restore crm download the same version you had before and paste these folders and restore database. If you want to move your crm change in data/config.php data in 'database' section and 'siteURL'.
    To update your Espocrm you should go to Administration => Upgrade and choose file on your PC (downloaded it before)

Comment

• Chrismen78
      Chrismen78 commented
      Editing a comment
      I followed your answer, thank you for your help !

Thank you for your reply.

Only, that's what I would like to know. paths. Where can I find my database to save ? What exactly should I back up and where to find these files / folders, their way ?

Database and others if necessary.

Then, for the update to a new version, I download, then I upload it from the settings in my account "Update". But, should I put the compressed file full, what should I put exactly ?

For my first installation, I ran the Windows Installer accessible at the bottom of the home page of the website EspoCrm which directs to the website Bitnami.com

Can we download the new version when it becomes available, then run it over the old one? It would be easier. Is it possible ?

I really rely on your help before using the service fully.

Cordially !

ORIGINAL FRENCH MESSAGE:

Merci pour votre réponse.

Seulement, c'est cela que j'aimerai connaître. les chemins d'accès. Où trouver ma base de données pour la sauvegarder ? Que dois-je sauvegarder précisément et où trouver ces fichiers/dossiers, leur chemin ?

Base de données et autres si nécessaire.

Puis, pour la mise à jour vers une nouvelle version, je télécharge, puis je l'upload à partir des paramètres dans mon compte "Mise à jour". Mais, dois-je mettre le dossier compressé complet, que dois-je mettre exactement ?

Moi, pour ma première installation, j'ai exécuté le Windows Installer accessible en bas de page d'accueil du site web EspoCrm qui dirige vers le site web Bitnami.com

Peut-on télécharger la nouvelle version lorsqu'elle sera disponible, puis l'exécuter par-dessus l'ancienne ? Ce serait plus simple. Est-ce possible ?

Je compte vraiment sur votre aide avant d'utliser pleinement le service.

Cordialement !

Comment

Hello,
      Follow this link https://docs.bitnami.com/installer/apps/espocrm/. Here is information you are interested in

Comment

• Chrismen78
        Chrismen78 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you so much !
    Working...
    X