Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad server response when upgrading

Hi

Im trying to upgrade using EspoCRM-upgrade-4.2.7-to-4.3.1.zip and it shows as uploading, after about a minute stopps and nothing happens.. no upgrading

But when i check in firebug, it gives the below error

Code:
    Bad server response:
     .setupAjax/<(event=Object { type="ajaxError",  timeStamp=1490128174224,  jQuery214082799648714008=true,  more...}, xhr=Object { readyState=4,  status=200,  statusText="OK",  more...}, options=Object { url="api/v1/Admin/action/uploadUpgradePackage",  type="POST",  isLocal=false,  more...})espo.mi... > eval (line 535)
      n.event.dispatch(a=Object { type="object"})espo.mi...1979374 (line 3)
      n.event.add/r.handle(b=Object { type="object"})espo.mi...1979374 (line 3)
      n.event.trigger(b=Object { type="object"}, c=Object { type="object"}, d=Object { type="object"}, e=undefined)espo.mi...1979374 (line 3)
      x(a=200, b="OK", f=Object { type="object"}, h="Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2017 2...ntent-Type: text/html\r\n")espo.mi...1979374 (line 4)
      .send/b/<()espo.mi...1979374 (line 4)

[TABLE="cellpadding: 0, cellspacing: 0"]
    [TR]
    [TD] [/TD]
     			[TD]console.error('Bad server response: ' + xhr.responseText);[/TD]
     		[/TR]
    [/TABLE]

Also is there a manual way to upgrade without using the upload?

Hello
    Check espocrm log file (data/logs) to know the reason of error

this can helps you http://forum.espocrm.com/forum/insta...de-my-espo-crm

Comment

Hi

My error logs has no errors....

Is it possible to just upload the files inside the upgrade folder and run the installer to upgrade?

if i do a fresh installation of the latest version of Espo and drop that tables from that database and import all the tables from the 4.2.7 backup will it work?

Comment

Originally posted by livewire View Post
        if i do a fresh installation of the latest version of Espo and drop that tables from that database and import all the tables from the 4.2.7 backup will it work?
        I don't think so

Can you work with your espocrm instance now? If yes - what is the version in About?

Comment

Working...
        X