Update does not work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update does not work

I try to update Espo from version 4.2.7 to 4.3.1. I download the zip. I browse to the file. I click Upload button. Page says Uploading but then it just quits. Still stuck at version 4.2.7. What can i do to solve this problem.

Hello
    Check logs (espocrm and apache error)

Comment

Hi There, I am also having the same problem. Using a hostmonster hosting account. Uploads the package then does not continue with the update. Nothing in the logs to indcate what is causing the probelm.

Comment

On the Upgrade web page I get an Error 500. I am getting the following error in apache2 log: PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 16147146 bytes) in /var/www/espocrm/vendor/monolog/monolog/src/Monolog/Formatter/LineFormatter.php on line 157

Comment

Found this error in /var/www/espocrm/data/logs/: [2017-04-15 06:02:52] Espo.ERROR: API [POST]:/:controller/action/:action, Params:Array ( [controller] => Admin [action] => uploadUpgradePackage ) , InputData: data:application/x-zip-compressed;base64,UEsDBAoAAAAAAOSIl0kAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAGABwAZmlsZXMvVVQJAAOcPV1Ynj1dWHV4CwABBOgDAAAE6A MAAFBLAwQKAAAAAACqgHBJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADQAcAGZpbGVz L3ZlbmRvci9VVAkAA6BnLFicPV1YdXgLAAEE6AMAAAToAwAAUE sDBBQAAAAIAOODa0lNCB4XkQAAALcAAAAZABwAZmlsZXMvdmVu ZG9yL2F1dG9sb2$
          [2017-04-15 06:02:52] Espo.ERROR: Display Error: Unnable to unzip the file - data/upload/upgrades/58f1b78c4202e., Code: 500 URL: /api/v1/Admin/action/uploadUpgradePackage [] []

Comment

There was more to that first log entry but it was so log it was hard to capture so I have attached the logfile.
            Attached Files

Comment

I see, you have good enough max memory size value, but try to increase it to 512M and restart the server

Comment

Working...
              X