Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deploy EspoCRM inside Docker container (immutable) + kubernetes Cluster

Hi

I wanted to know if some guyz are deploying their Espocrm webapp inside Docker Container ?
    I start to work on that (+ docker-compose topology) in order to deploy more easily EspoCRM instances inside Kubernetes Cluster (the google solution).

I would be interested to talk about "upgrade procedure" or have any feedback if people are already doing it ?

yuri maybe it could be interesting for your cloud-based EspoCRM Saas offer?

The idea is to have "immutable" container with a given version of EspoCRM running inside.

Today, i would like to know the good way to "boostrap" & "upgrade" EspoCRM without playing upgrade through the WebUI (i dont want to upload archive file to play the upgrade procedure). So I think i should upgrade through the command line when starting nginx .. to do the "db migration on - the - fly" ?

But i have also some questions about all the auto-generated files through the WebUI (adding an attribute etc...).
    I don't think it's compliant with "immutable container".
    I shoudl do that on my dev environment ? commit the files ? (rebase with the upstream repo to be always up-to-date?) + deploy a new container ?
    How to be sure that my datamodel is updated and ready-to-be-used (regarding what you upgrade when we play the "upgrade procedure" from one version to a upper version )

Is there a way to ALWAYS play a "upgrade procedure" when I start my docker container with the latest espocrm/espocrm upstream repo to be sure that everything is ok ? (without waiting for your zip archive to be played during upgrade?)

I don't know if i'm very clear in my questions but i think it could be great to talk about that together?

Let me know?
    Cheers
    Sebastien

nobody ? :-(

Comment

How the progress are?

Comment

Here you can find the Official docker image for EspoCRM, https://hub.docker.com/r/espocrm/espocrm.
        Job Offers and Requests

Comment

Working...
        X