Push Calendar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Push Calendar

I realize the advanced pack adds google sync, but is it possible to subscribe to the Espo calendar or push the Espo calendar to other applications? Like what you can do with ical? We use EMClient as our mail client and it can link to a calendar (incoming one-way) via an .ics URL. If not, does the Google Sync provide this or does it ONLY sync with Google's calendar? I'm not a fan of google calendar so would want to be able to link to other calendars ideally.

Thanks
    Chris Blair

Hi Chris,

It only syncs with Google.

Comment

We planned to implement it.

Comment

Thanks...that would be super to be able to use the Espo Calendar as the master calendar that employees could sync up to regardless of their email or calendar app/client. Thanks!

Comment

Providing an iCalendar .ics URL would be incredible helpful! For us, it means that we can rely on planning meetings, calls, tasks, ... in Espo and not have to worry about forgetting it.

I think the URL should be accessible without authentication to enable easy integration in other calendar software. This means there must be private calendar URLs which can be reset. Like in Google Calendar.

I'm looking forward to this feature!

Comment

Working...
          X