Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Installation issue

Hi,

After installing on Win 2012R2 machine, when I click “Go To EspoCRM” button, I have a white page that on top have a progress bar that stops at aprox. 75% . Any hints?

I noticed in data\logs a log file (dated aprox. at the time of finishing setup) with the following content:
    [2014-09-30 07:16:45] Espo.ERROR: Json::decode(): [] []

Thank you

Pastebin the whole log?

Comment

edit data\config.php and set 'level' => 'DEBUG' , might give you more messages

Comment

done, but it changes nothing. As I say the install finished without any user visible errors. And when I try to enter the site, I have no errors, only it halts the progress bar at around 75%. the page is totally white.

Comment

It behave like in the printscreen

Comment

It's a problem with unknown file extensions. Please add this code to web.config (in a root):
            Code:
                <system.webServer>

<staticContent>
                         <mimeMap fileExtension=".tpl" mimeType="text/plain" />
                         <mimeMap fileExtension=".json" mimeType="application/json" />
                         <mimeMap fileExtension=".woff" mimeType="application/font-woff" />
                    </staticContent>
                </system.webServer>
            This will be added to EspoCRM package in a new release.
            Job Offers and Requests

Comment

Added above code in web.config file , still it is showing white page. When loading white page the error blinks as "Error 404". Reply please .
              Last edited by shalaka; 10-28-2014, 06:20 AM.

Comment

Perhaps, your server doesn't support web.config file. Try to add these extensions via IIS Manager.
                Job Offers and Requests

Comment

Working...
                X