Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Server response after 4.2.0 upgrade

Hei guys,

Hope that one of you could point me in the right direction.
    Just upgraded EspoCRM from 4.1.6 to 4.2.0 and got "Bad Server Response". On the page, only the copyrighted footer is visible.

It worked with 4.1.6 without issues, could add and update information when logged in. Have been using it for months and love it.

SERVER OS:
    CentOS 7 (64-bit).

WHAT I HAVE DONE:
    1. I removed the application folder in //data/cache,
    thought there was a cache issue. Getting still the same error.
    2. Checked permission on //index.php and //api/v1/index.php, for 644, like pointed out here:
    If your EspoCRM is not loading after upgrade don't worry. 1. Try to run rebuild from CLI: php rebuild.php 2. It can be caused by file permissions being changed (for linux servers). Check permissions of files: /index.php /api/v1/index.php They must be 644. If any of those file has permission 664 you need to change it to 644

3. Checked log file under //data/logs

THAT WHAT LOG FILE SAID:
    Code:
    [2016-08-07 19:06:02] Espo.ERROR: E_RECOVERABLE_ERROR:
    Argument 3 passed to Espo\Core\ORM\Repository::__construct() must be an instance of Espo\Core\ORM\EntityFactory,
    instance of Espo\ORM\EntityFactory given, called in /home/user/webapps/CRM/application/Espo/ORM/RepositoryFactory.php on line 54 and defined
    {"code":4096,"message":"Argument 3 passed to Espo\\Core\\ORM\\Repository::__construct() must be an instance of Espo\\Core\\ORM\\EntityFactory,
    instance of Espo\\ORM\\EntityFactory given, called in /home/user/webapps/CRM/application/Espo/ORM/RepositoryFactory.php on line 54
    and defined","file":"/home/user/webapps/CRM/application/Espo/Core/ORM/Repository.php","line":71,"context":{"entityType":"Preferences","entityManager":"[object]
    (Espo\\Core\\ORM\\EntityManager: {})"}} []
    I am quite new to EspoCRM, just managed to install it couple of months ago.

Am I right to assume that some files didn't manage to update on the upgrade?
    Thinking of manually updating files from the 4.1.6 to 4.2.0, like overriding the files, but before I do that, wanted to ask your advice.

Have made a database backup before I upgrade.
    If it is not possible to save, can remove and reinstall a new EspoCRM.
    Before I do it, my hope was that maybe some of you guys experienced something similar and managed to fix it. When upgrading from 4.1.6 to 4.2.0

Thank you,
    Ollu

Hi, Don't worry. I believe all is fine. If upgrade process took some time it's ok. Just change version in data/config.php to 4.2.0 if it is set with previous version. And do rebuild.

Comment

Hei Yurikuzn,

Thank you for your reply.

Seems the upgrade has finished. Under data/config.php it states 4.2.0

I tried to do rebuild.php in ssh
      $php rebuild.php

But I still get the same error.

I removed again cache application folder from //data/cache
      As I can't log into dashboard, used wget in ssh to get the upgrade zip file "4.1.6 to 4.2.0", and runned upgrade.php. It stated that it is wrong package to upgrade as the current version is 4.2.0.

I went forward and manually updated all the files that where in the upgrade zip file.
      Runned rebuild.php on more time, didn't get any message on terminal.
      On site still same error. "Bad Server Response".

I haven't use any extensions,

What could the error mean on my original post, about the "EntityFactory" or E_RECOVERABLE_ERROR

If checking console on the website, getting that error:
      Code:
      VM195:535 Bad server response:
      (anonymous function) @ VM195:535
      dispatch @ espo.min.js?r=1467203913323:3
      r.handle @ espo.min.js?r=1467203913323:3
      trigger @ espo.min.js?r=1467203913323:3
      x @ espo.min.js?r=1467203913323:4
      (anonymous function) @ espo.min.js?r=1467203913323:4

Comment

ok, I had the issue because of the php7.

After updating in ssh terminal from 4.2.0 to 4.2.1 the issue is resolved and everything loads and works correctly.

Whoop

Comment

Working...
        X