Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blank page on install

Hi,
    I'm trying to install espocrm on ubuntu server 16.04.
    When I open /espocrm/install a blank page appear.
    The first time that I opened the page appeared the message in order to check permission on espo file and folders.
    I corrected them and now I have just the blank page.

I check on logfile and I read that

Espo.ERROR: Uncaught Exception TypeError: "Argument 3 passed to Espo\Core\ORM\Repository::__construct() must be an instance of Espo\Core\ORM\EntityFactory, instance of Espo\ORM\EntityFactory given, called in /home/administrator/www/html/espocrm/application/Espo/ORM/RepositoryFactory.php on line 54" at /home/administrator/www/html/espocrm/application/Espo/Core/ORM/Repository.php line 71 {"exception":"[object] (TypeError(code: 0): Argument 3 passed to Espo\\Core\\ORM\\Repository::__construct() must be an instance of Espo\\Core\\ORM\\EntityFactory, instance of Espo\\ORM\\EntityFactory given, called in /home/administrator/www/html/espocrm/application/Espo/ORM/RepositoryFactory.php on line 54 at /home/administrator/www/html/espocrm/application/Espo/Core/ORM/Repository.php:71)"

Someone had the same issue ?

Thanks in advance.

Filippo
    Last edited by fbandini; 08-07-2016, 12:56 PM.

Did you set permissions recursively? Which EspoCRM version do you install?
    Job Offers and Requests

Comment

The version was 4.2.0, now I try to install the version 4.1.6 and everything is okay with the same permission settings.

Comment

You can try 4.2.1. It should work fine. It was a problem with php7 support.

Comment

I upgraded to 4.2.1. Everythin was okay.
          Thank you.

Comment

Working...
          X