X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If EspoCRM is not loading after upgrade

For linux servers.

If your EspoCRM is not loading after upgrade don't worry. It can be caused by file permissions being changed.

Check permissions of files:
    /index.php
    /api/v1/index.php

They must be 644. If any of those file has permission 664 you need to change it to 644. Use your hosting's control panel or chmod command.

chmod 644 /path/to/file
    Last edited by yurikuzn; 05-16-2016, 08:27 AM.

Hi

Thanks..

I have just moved my installation to a subfolder. Everything worked until I hit "clear local cache" After that only very basic html loaded, no login dialog. Attached image of file permissions on the root. Are they correct? (See attached screendump from Cpanel, File Manager)
    Or is it maybe the my .htaccess?

UPDATED: Is was the .htaccess in the root. As soon as i deleted that it all worked.. :-) (hmm!, Now I have to find out what is wrong with that .htaccess from Drupal)
    Last edited by dafnie; 03-22-2017, 08:40 AM. Reason: Problem solved

Comment

Hello
      possibly this helps http://forum.espocrm.com/forum/insta...o-a-new-domain

Comment

Hi, i just tried to upgrade from 4.5 to 4.5.1 and i get the following error
        AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method Espo\\Hooks\\Common\\NextNumber::afterSave() in /opt/bitnami/apps/espocrm/htdocs/application/Espo/Core/HookManager.php on line 125

Hope you can help me, because i get error 500 on front end.

Comment

Hello
          Run Clear Cache from Administration if it is possible. If not, run clear_cache.php from your {escpoCRM_dir}

Comment

Working...
          X