Reporting on Stream Activity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reporting on Stream Activity

I appreciate the ability of EspoCRM to aggregate information into a "stream". We plan on taking full advantage of this functionality in order to have the ability to monitor the overall activity of an account. Since our business model isn't dependent upon opportunities and sales, we need the ability to measure the number (and potentially the quality) of interactions with any given organization. With this said, is it possible to create a report that would associate accounts with the number of items/activities within that account's stream?
    Last edited by Brock; 05-18-2015, 07:49 PM.

I am not a part of support team. But, I think you're looking this one: See this link:
    Reports feature is available in Advanced Pack extension. It s a very useful tool since it allows users to see gathered information about their business. Two types of reports: List and Grid.

Comment

Hi Support,

I am using espocrm version 3.0.1, and its working perfectly for me. Now i have used the advanced package "advanced.pack.1.1.7" with this installation. Everything going well whenever i create a report with any entity type. But when i try to see the reports for entity type "Task" it gives the 500 internal error when runlist action is called, to see the report details.

Can you please help me to solve this issue. Please find the attachment for the reference.

Thanks

Comment

Hi

You use pretty old version of Advanced Pack. There were some fixes. Install the latest one, and I also recommend to upgrade EspoCRM to the latest version.

Comment

Hello Yurikuzn,

Thanks for your reply.

So can you please suggest me the safe way to upgrade all the things, the EspoCRM and the Advanced Package. As right now i have my a lot of database entries in my exiting system.

Thanks

Comment

And Also is there any option from where i can upgrade the advanced package , rather than uninstall and install it again

Comment

You just can dump your db and files and upgrade step-by-step (there are few) from Administration > Upgrade. If any problems occur I can help you. You can use form on our site.

From one of the recent versions of EspoCRM there is no need to uninstall-install extension to upgrade. You just need to install upon the installed one.

Comment

Hi Yurikuzn,

I have upgraded the CRM from 3.0.1 to 3.3.0 by using step by step upgraded packages. Now on my local windows machine if i try to edit the configuration settings from here /#Admin/settings its works fine on my local.

I have installed my CRM on windows server by placing the same files from local machine. Now when i try to edit the settings on the live server it gives 500 internal error, as i have seen in firebug , its permission denied for edit data.config.php

Please see the full error message from log file

[2015-05-26 02:31:38] Espo.ERROR: Display Error: Permission denied for data/config.php, Code: 500 URL: /api/v1/Settings [] []
                [2015-05-26 02:42:42] Espo.WARNING: E_WARNING: chmod(): Permission denied {"file":"D:\\wwwroot\\testproject\\application\ \Es po\\Core\\Utils\\File\\Permission.php","line":370} []
                [2015-05-26 02:42:42] Espo.WARNING: E_WARNING: chmod(): Permission denied {"file":"D:\\wwwroot\\testproject\\application\ \Es po\\Core\\Utils\\File\\Permission.php","line":380} []
                [2015-05-26 02:42:42] Espo.ERROR: API [PATCH]:/Settings, Params:Array
                (
                )
                , InputData: {"useCache":true} - Permission denied for data/config.php [] []
                [2015-05-26 02:42:42] Espo.ERROR: Display Error: Permission denied for data/config.php, Code: 500 URL: /api/v1/Settings [] []

I have tried to make cache enable. I have also checked the permission for the file, but there is no issue with file permissions.

Please help me to short out this issue.

Thanks

Comment

did you get your problem solved?

Comment

I faced with the same problem

Comment

Working...
                    X