Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Processing of bounces

Hello,

I want to know if there is a way to have EspoCRM to pick up bounces that first ended up in the Junk filter?

Problem:
    Despite teaching the spam filter that bounces from our webserver should always end up in the Inbox, they end up in the spam filter. The spam filter is not monitored, as junk emails should not enter into the CRM.

When I move the bounces to inbox they are not indexed and recogized by EspoCRM. I think it is due to the fact that they got marked as read or "touched".

Question:
    Is there a way to "force" EspoCRM to recognize the bounces moved to inbox?
    If not, will it work when I also let it monitor the SPAM folder?
    Could monitoring of a folder created for bounces solve the problem and be recognized?

Thanks

additional information: We noticed that EspoCRM indexes the bounces with the original email sent in the mail body and the return message as file named noname.
    I guess this is the reason bounces are not recognized.

In the "normal" inbox the undelivery mail looks like they should.

Thanks and best regards

Comment

Could anyone from the EspoCRM team chip in, please?

update:
      With reference to this https://github.com/espocrm/espocrm/issues/683 post, we moved all bounced emails to the group email account inbox, deleted them in EspoCRM and had it re-imported into EspoCRM.

The indexing works, the bounce back messages now also contain the right text body, but are not recognized as bounces by the campaign.

Comment

Working...
      X