Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Espo BackupScenario - doesn't work on restore with Bad Server response

Dear all,

I'm working on a backup Scenario for Espo CRM, which I can run via scheduled task on a windows server - there is Xampp installed as a Service.

at the moment I'm doing the following:
    - export the espo database from mysql via cmd and mysqldump function into an sql version
    - stop appache and sql services
    - copy (at the moment the whole Xampp folder) to another location
    - start appache and sql services

so, everything looks good. Now I've installed Xampp on my local computer, to make a test restore. What I do:
    - copy the folder from expocrm in the htdocs folder
    - copy and replace the php.ini file into the php folder
    - creat a new, similar named database in phpmyadmin, also create the same user/password with rights to this db
    - run the sql file in phpmyadmin

so, everything looks great so far, till I try to start my espo instance on my localhost, I always gat a Bad Server response, and the log file is saying the following:

[2018-01-03 19:19:03] Espo.ERROR: Uncaught Exception PDOException: "could not find driver" at C:\xampp\htdocs\espo01\application\Espo\ORM\Entity Manager.php line 155 {"exception":"[object] (PDOException(code: 0): could not find driver at C:\\xampp\\htdocs\\espo01\\application\\Espo\\ORM\ \EntityManager.php:155)"} []

what am I doing wrong? I already tried several ways with also copy the mysql folder, copy the whole php folder etc etc... without any success...

as we want to use Espo in a productive environement, I need a reliable backup solution, where a restore to another Computer/Server works (it's not an issue, if the restore needs some manual steps like described below, I just need to be able to trust, that it works...).

Anyone an idea? Or is there a better/best way, how to backup EspoCRM on a daily base fully automated...?

Thx,
    Chris

as additional info, what may could cause in an issue... on the Server I'm running Xampp on D-Drive, on my local computer on C-Drive...? could that be an issue? how can I handle that?

Comment

Hello

try to install a new espocrm on your local computer. The installation contains the checking on required extensions.

Comment

Working...
      X