Importing Documents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Importing Documents

When I attempt to import an Excel CSV file I am now receiving no results. It shows the fields and various results that should be imported, but then when I click next, it doesn't show a preview and when I attempt to import the doc nothing imports. This just started happening. Please advise.

Hello
    Save your time by importing data into EspoCRM and stop worrying about information loss. In this video tutorial: Learn how to import customers’ CSV data into CRM and configure it according to your company’s requirements.

Did you watch this tutorial?

Comment

That just shows how to do imports. I have done a whole lot of them, but never had them work like now where the preview shows no records being imported and then nothing actually imports. It just started happening the other day.

Comment

Here is what I am getting. This never used to be the case. Click image for larger version

Name:	Import error.JPG
Views:	340
Size:	66.5 KB
ID:	33453

Comment

Could you attach your csv file (here or in private message)?

Comment

I could create a dummy file only. It is private info of my clients. What will that help? No matter which one I try to import I have the same response. It is not working the way it used to.

Comment

Of course, you can hide / replace private info. Just test please, if this dummy file has the same problem with inporting

Comment

Thanks Tanya! I have tried multiple files and always get the same response. It only shows the 2 columns in the preview pane "field" and "first row value." Nothing else shows and nothing imports

Comment

Check break row symbol (\n, \r or \n\r).
                  And attach one of the files with changed private data to Private Messages

Comment

Working...
                  X