Cronjobs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cronjobs

Hi, I updated today to version 5.0.0. The update process worked fine. But there is one problem. When I change to administration site, there is a message - „Scheduled jobs are not running. Hence inbound emails, notifications and reminders are not working. Please follow the instructions to setup cron job.“ - Up,to version 4.8.4 it was working properly. Are there any changes concerning the crontabs? Regards Michael

Hello
    Wait for some time and check if this message is still there.

Comment

Hello, after waiting some time the message is the same. I checked the crontab file, it is at the same place without any changes. Does the upgrade has somethingbto do with the php version? Normally not ...

Comment

check job table. do you have the record with name Dummy? when was the last successful entry?

Comment

Hello Tanya,

I was able to reproduce the same issue using EspoCRM 5.4.5 and PHP 7.1.2.

I do not to obtain any output when running any of the combinations below:

$ php /var/www/html/espocrm/cron.php
          $ php /var/www/html/espocrm/cron.php cron:run
          $ php /var/www/html/espocrm/cron.php -vvv

The database shows the value below:

mysql> select * from job;
          +---------------+-------+---------+---------+---------------------+--------------+--------+-------------+------+------+----------+-----------+-------------+-----------------+---------------------+---------------------+-------------------+
          | id | name | deleted | status | execute_time | service_name | method | method_name | data | pid | attempts | target_id | target_type | failed_attempts | created_at | modified_at | scheduled_job_id |
          +---------------+-------+---------+---------+---------------------+--------------+--------+-------------+------+------+----------+-----------+-------------+-----------------+---------------------+---------------------+-------------------+
          | 5bd8a14709d91 | Dummy | 0 | Pending | 2018-10-30 18:21:59 | NULL | Dummy | NULL | NULL | NULL | 3 | NULL | NULL | NULL | 2018-10-30 18:21:59 | 2018-10-30 18:21:59 | 5bd8a14539b2a62d8 |

The status is always 'Pending'...

My crontab configuration

$ crontab -l -u www-data
          */1 * * * * /usr/bin/php /var/www/html/espocrm/cron.php cron:run -vvv 2>&1 >> /tmp/cronjob.log

Comment

Hello Juan,
            set other error reporting mode to find the reason. If you have Dummy in past, cron was not run.
            Any other job in any status, except Pending?
            Also please check what php version is using for cli (php -v in command line)

Regards,
            Tanya

Comment

Hi Tanya

Thanks for your help! Here you have my answer to your questions:

> Any other job in any status, except Pending?

No other jobs. If I delete the Dummy row from the table and execute the command below, no new rows are inserted.

$ php /var/www/html/espocrm/cron.php cron:run

> Also please check what php version is using for cli (php -v in command line)

As I mentioned on my previous comment I'm using PHP 7.1.2

Regards,

Juan Ariza

Comment

sudo -u www-data php cron.php
                where www-data is a web-server user.

Any related records in logs? Are all files in data/cache with permitions 664 anr correct owner (www-data)?

Comment

I proceeded to discover that Cron jobs depend on web traffic, which is totally terrible for us, since we’re driving viewers to their inboxes rather than directly to us Walgreenslistens.
                  Last edited by Lauren59; 07-16-2019, 04:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X