Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Server Response

Good day,

Today I attempted to set a condition to a many-to-many field and it broke the CRM. Here are the errors I am getting. I did delete the code in the entities JSON that added the relationship but I am getting these server errors now:

[2017-12-07 06:04:20] Espo.ERROR: Uncaught Exception TypeError: "Argument 1 passed to Espo\ORM\DB\Mapper::select() must implement interface Espo\ORM\IEntity, null given, called in /opt/bitnami/apps/espocrm/htdocs/application/Espo/ORM/Repositories/RDB.php on line 187" at /opt/bitnami/apps/espocrm/htdocs/application/Espo/ORM/DB/Mapper.php line 103 {"exception":"[object] (TypeError(code: 0): Argument 1 passed to Espo\\ORM\\DB\\Mapper::select() must implement interface Espo\\ORM\\IEntity, null given, called in /opt/bitnami/apps/espocrm/htdocs/application/Espo/ORM/Repositories/RDB.php on line 187 at /opt/bitnami/apps/espocrm/htdocs/application/Espo/ORM/DB/Mapper.php:103)"} []
    [2017-12-07 06:05:01] Espo.ERROR: Uncaught Exception Espo\Core\Exceptions\Error: "System user is not found" at /opt/bitnami/apps/espocrm/htdocs/application/Espo/Core/Utils/Auth.php line 108 {"exception":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Exceptions\\Error(code: 500): System user is not found at /opt/bitnami/apps/espocrm/htdocs/application/Espo/Core/Utils/Auth.php:108)"} []
    [2017-12-07 06:06:01] Espo.ERROR: Uncaught Exception Espo\Core\Exceptions\Error: "System user is not found" at /opt/bitnami/apps/espocrm/htdocs/application/Espo/Core/Utils/Auth.php line 108 {"exception":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Exceptions\\Error(code: 500): System user is not found at /opt/bitnami/apps/espocrm/htdocs/application/Espo/Core/Utils/Auth.php:108)"} []

Hello
    What entities did you relate? I want to reproduce it
    and why the system user is not found?

Comment

They were both custom entities. They had a many-to-many relationship.

I went into the field for one of the entities and gave it a condition to only display if the status was Complete. The system user happened after the error started for the relationship. No clue why that happened.

Comment

could you share your custom field and attach it in PM?

Comment

Working...
        X