Overall Activity Stream Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overall Activity Stream Widget

Hello I am looking for something like this, Is this possible?

If I have to custom develop this widget, how will I do this? Or is there anyone who can help?

Instead of a widget, it will be more convenient to have a page where I can see the overall activity of my company, not the one I am following.

Thanks

Hello
    What about Report from Advanced Pack. You can create needed report and add it to the dashboard. But reports can work only with one entity type
    Configuring EspoCRM’s dashboard and adding new dashlets is fast and easy. If you cannot believe it, then start watching a video tutorial below. In this video tutorial: Learn how to get quick access to necessary data and customize your dashboard, add new tabs and dashlets, resize and rearrange thei...

If you want to develop own dashlet, read the documentation https://github.com/espocrm/documenta...e-a-dashlet.md

Comment

Hi Tanya,
      I am having a little problem setting up ESPO with Node, hopefully, I will be able to do it. I need to push code commits, there was a limitation in an activity stream. Here the code changes if you can push that would be great. (Please improve as per standard)

File : /application/Espo/Services/Stream.php

line 300 - Add
      PHP Code:
       if(isset($params['filter']['dateFrom']))

$date_query['from'] = array('createdAt>=' => date('Y-m-d',strtotime($params['filter']['dateFrom'])));

if(isset(
      $params['filter']['dateTo']))

$date_query['to'] = array('createdAt<=' => date('Y-m-d',strtotime($params['filter']['dateTo'])).' 59:99:99');

if(
      count($date_query) > 1)
              {

$whereClause[] = array('AND' => array_merge($date_query['from'], $date_query['to']));
              }else
              {
                  if(isset(
      $date_query['to']))

$whereClause[] = $date_query['to'];

if(isset(
      $date_query['from']))

$whereClause[] = $date_query['from'];
              } 

Find
      PHP Code:
      subscription.user_id ".$pdo->quote($user->id) . "             ",             'whereClause' => array(), 
      Replace with
      PHP Code:
      subscription.user_id ".$pdo->quote($user->id) . "             ",             'whereClause' => $whereClause

This will add date filter in user stream API and also will solve my problem

Comment

Working...
      X