Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calendar Email Invitations

Hello,

I am trying to understand how EspoCRM handles the sending of calendar invites (via email notification). The current understanding that I have is that email send-outs to external addresses are working fine, provided I've properly created the user in EspoCRM AND added them to the "Users" field under Meeting Attendees - however I can't determine how to make the email notification immediately send after close.

EspoCRM gives you the option to schedule it, "on time" or 1,2,5 days before, but no option to immediately send it out. The email that eventually gets sent, (such as 1day prior to meeting) contains the information and functionality that I need, (allowing them to accept/decline). It would be great if there was just an, "Immediately" option available in reminders, and if I needed additional notifications I could just add them - feature already exists.

I also notice the, "Send Invitations" button under: Meetings>"examplemeeting" (meeting detail view)

I have it set in Administration>notifications to send emails for Tasks, meetings - though I'm guessing this is only for in-app users.

Any insight would be helpful, thank you.

Hello
    Send Invitations - as well for all invitee. But uses other template. You can find these templates in application/Espo/Modules/Crm/Resources/templates
    Invitation email as well contains links for acceptation or declining an event.

Comment

Thank you for the response. I have confirmed that "Send Invitations" button immediately sends email invites (with the meeting. ics data) to external accounts. If there's a non code edit way of automating that process that would be great to know, otherwise I can modify.

Since the functionality works and exists already, my vote would be to simply add a toggle to the Meeting Details view with something like, "Send meeting notifications immediately." Either that or simply add an "immediately" to Meeting Reminders, (Since meeting .ics data also gets sent with those emails).

Comment

If you have Advanced Pack, you can create a workflow for Call and Meeting

Comment

Thank you Tanya. Just leaving this note here in case anyone was on an older version of Advanced Pack as I was...Once I updated Advanced Pack from 1.26.2 -> 1.28.1 I was able to get that configured - Originally the fields were not being displayed properly on the "Service Level" Prompt. Upgrade solved that.

Comment

Working...
          X