Quote in email history

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quote in email history

When I select "Create Quote" the system creates a completely new message thread. Is it possible to send an offer in an earlier thread?

Hello
    Did you try to achieve this with workflow?
    How can one automate business processes using a CRM system? In this video tutorial: Discover how to create workflows, define their target entities, add or change trigger types and scheduling, set conditions and actions.

Comment

Tanya, any suggestions how to do it?

Comment

On the screenshot I see the Case, created form inbound email.
        You ask about Quotes. Is everything right?
        When you want to send an offer? (condition)

Comment

Yes, Case is created from inbound email (In the history as thread "test admin"(on the screenshot)). Now from Cases I create Opportiunity.
          First problem:
          In this related Opportiunity I dont't see email thread "test admin". Any suggest how to do it?
          Second problem:
          When I create a message to the client form this Opportiunity or create Quotes through this related Opportiunity system always create new thread. I would like the entire conversation with the client to be through the orginal thread "test admin".

Thank you Tanya for any help!

Comment

Email could have only one parent. In case, if email creates a case, the parent is Case. That's why you don't see it in opportunity history. You need to override core code for this.
            To use the same thread, you you need to reply from created case

Comment

OK I understand.
              Tanya, If I want to send Quote by email (Quotes->Edit->Email PDF) default "Parent" is "Account". It is possible to default parent change to related opportiunity?

Comment

Override Quote service (origin application/Espo/Modules/Advanced/Services/Quote.php) getAttributesForEmail method

Comment

Working...
                X