Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Side panels have changed order

Hi guys,

All of a sudden last week the order of the side panels in cases changed order so now activities appears first before the panel that shows assigned user, I don't know why I just logged in one day and it had changed. I can't seem to find any answer to how it happened and how to correct it so can anyone point me in the right direction?

Many thanks,

A little update on this one, it seems that the panels are only out of order in Safari (on Mac or iPad) but not in Google Chrome. I have tried clearing the cache in Safari but that didn't help, any ideas?

Comment

Anyone seen this or have any idea what is causing it? Maybe its a bug?

Comment

Hello
        For all mobile versions side panels are shown after relationship panels. Could you attach your screenshots?

Comment

Hi Tanya.. It never used to display on my iPad like this until recently and its the same on Safari on my Mac, I have attached screenshots of the same side panels in Safari and Chrome on my Mac.
          Attached Files

Comment

Could you write the versions of IOS, Safari, device name, which you use, please?

Comment

Sure, my iOS version is 11.0.2 on my iPad Pro 12" and my iMac is running macOS High Sierra 10.13 with Safari version 11.

Thanks

Comment

Hi Tanya, I tested this by going to the demo on the Espo website and the side panels display correctly so it’s an issue with my install which only affects Safari. Any further ideas what’s causing this or how I can put them back in the right order?

Many thanks

Comment

Hi
                  Update to the latest version, clear local cache, check the layout of side panel in Layout Manager

Comment

Hi Tanya, I already have updated to the latest version (4.8.4) and the latest advanced pack if that makes any difference and cleared the cache via Espo and the browser but it hasn't solved the problem. The layout looks the same as it does on the demo site, unless I'm looking in the wrong place? Screen shote attached.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hi Tanya,

Can you please tell me where in the code the order of the panels in the cases entity is? As Safari loads this correctly on your demo site but not on my install there must be something somewhere thats causing it, although why its only Safari that does this I don't know Chrome and Firefox work normally. I know this is a minor issue but its driving me nuts..

Thanks.

Comment

Does related only to Cases or to all entities have history?
                        The main file is client/src/views/record/detail-side.js method alterPanels

Comment

It only seems to relate to Cases, all the other entities look normal.

Comment

Hi Tanya,
                            I have had a look at the code and compared it to a fresh download of Espo and seems to be the same, i’m not a programmer so I have to say not all of it makes sense to me. So now I’m stuck and not sure where to go from here to solves this issue, do you have any more suggestions of where to look?

Many thanks

Comment

• tanya
                              tanya commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Sorry, I have no devices with iOS for testing and fixing

• minbar
                              minbar commented
                              Editing a comment
                              OK, although as I have said it's not just iOS devices its also Safari on the Mac as well...
                          Working...
                          X