Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• System tables

Hello,

I have to put some extra tables in DB schema for other purpose. Is there a possibility to be ignored by EspoCRM when I rebuild the entities from Administration. Right now I've got an error when the rebuild with extra tables present in DB.

Thank you.

Hello

How did you put the table? What error do you get?

Comment

Hello Tanya,

I have to put some extra tables and when I tried to rebuild (from administration) I've got this error : "Error 500: Error while rebuilding database. See log file for details". It is possible to avoid this extra tables on reindex or entities modifications ? Thank you and sorry for late response.

Comment

Hello again,

I have looked in log files and I have this error : Espo.ERROR: Fault to rebuild database schema. Details: Unknown database type enum requested, Espo\Core\Utils\Database\DBAL\Platforms\MySqlPlatf orm may not support it.

Maybe enum type is not supported ?

Comment

Originally posted by clevercode View Post
          Hello again,

I have looked in log files and I have this error : Espo.ERROR: Fault to rebuild database schema. Details: Unknown database type enum requested, Espo\Core\Utils\Database\DBAL\Platforms\MySqlPlatf orm may not support it.

Maybe enum type is not supported ?
          Seems to be the case - I've faced similar issue as well just recently - a table was created which contained a field with 'bit' data type and "rebuild database schema" feature failed with this error. The problem gone since the type changed from 'bit' to 'tinyint(1)'

However, a colleague came up with more elegant proposal - create separate database user and adjust database permissions so that espocrm db user cannot access system tables but this specific new database user can access all tables.

Comment

Working...
          X