File on folder /data/upload

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• File on folder /data/upload

I have a question on the files in the folder /data/upload/.
    When i performs a delete action on EspoCRM, the associated file doen't delete on the server.
    I don't have any error on the log.
    Why ?

What is the role of the crontab clean-up?

Have a nice day.

Such files should be deleted via cleanup job.
    Job Offers and Requests

Comment

The cleanup job is activated every 5 hours (0 */5 * * *).
      I checked the files uploaded on 08 31 2017 in espoCRM, then I deleted in espoCRM. Today the files are always present in the folder /data/upload.
      Have you already had this problem?

Have a nice day.

Comment

Hello

Cleanup Attachments Period = 1 month. On 10 01 2017 you could check if these files exist.

Thanks. Have a nice day too.

Comment

Hi guys, so am I correct in assuming that all the files in /data/upload/ can be safely deleted by hand if the cleanup job doesn't automatically remove them?

Comment

If you know the id of the attachment, you can delete the file after removing the entity safely

Comment

So what does Espo store in /data/upload and what does it attempt to clean?

Comment

it delete file physically, that were delete from crm more than 30 days ago. If you delete attachment in crm, it marks it as deleted in data base, but file is available for next 30 days

Comment

Thanks Tanya but what files are supposed to be stored in /data/upload?

Comment

I have noticed the same thing, I see tons of files, I am sure I have deleted in Espo but looking at the back-end DB I am not seeing it marked as deleted. Help?
                    Attached Files

Comment

Check parent_id and parent_type row or related_id row and related_type to find your attachment in system

Comment

Tanya, In my instance I have over 300 records whit no parent_id, parent_type, related_id or related_type.
                        How do I find them to be able to delete them through the CRM interface or can i just mark them in the DB back end as 1 for deleted that way the clean up job will remove the files?
                        Last edited by khopper; 12-20-2017, 06:14 PM.

Comment

All the files in /data / upload / can be deleted by hand? If the cleanup doesn't automatically remove them

Comment

khopper application/Espo/Jobs/CleanUp.php cleanupAttachments method. Here you can read the logic of removing attachment. Also check if Clean-Up Job is Active

Comment

spacemnspiff of course you can delete it manually. System remove files physically with some delay (application/Espo/Jobs/CleanUp.php cleanupAttachments method)

Comment

Working...
                              X