Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excessive loading time.

Hello,
    I am using espocrm 4.6 package, with advanced pack extension. In localhost it taking too much time to get fully loaded. After deploy it to server, the loading time is increased twice than localhost.
    Please help me, how to increse its performance.

Loading time depends on connection between you and your server, server resources. If you use a shared hosting, server can share resources for other users and its response can be slow. You can check the loading time in DevTools in Chrome (F12).
    Job Offers and Requests

Comment

But in localhost its loading time is more than my other projects..... why?

Comment

Do you use Windows on localhost?
        Job Offers and Requests

Comment

No . I am using ubuntu (linux) system.

Comment

I think, the server is more powerful than your local computer. E.g. server uses SSD and database loads faster.
            Job Offers and Requests

Comment

It happens in local and testing server also.

Comment

Is there any trick in code to minimize the number of loading files.....? There are many files are loaded after each and every action(click).

Comment

Try to check loading time in DevTools in Chrome (F12).
                  Job Offers and Requests

Comment

The files are loading once. After that they get from the browser cache. Please check if you have enabled "Use Cache" in Administration ยป Settings.
                    Job Offers and Requests

Comment

This is ok. But when I made a changes, and press ctrl+F5 for refresh, in that time the loading is taking more time. Is this can be overcome?

Comment

It takes more time, because your browser loads changed sources. It just a first time.
                        Job Offers and Requests

Comment

Working...
                        X