Change Relationship panel layout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change Relationship panel layout

Hello. There's an Opportunities relationship panel in the Contact's Detail view. How can I change the columns in it (e.g. change "Created at" to "Close date")? In the Layout manager, I found a way to change a similar panel in Account's Detail view (called "List (for Account)"), but it doesn't affect the panel in Contact's Detail view, and there is no "List (for Contact)". What should I do?

Hello
    Administration > Layout Manager > Opportunities > List (for Account)

Comment

Originally posted by tanya View Post
      Administration > Layout Manager > Opportunities > List (for Account)
      This is what I am asking. I found List (for Account), but I need the same setting for Contact page. It doesn't work this way.

Comment

It works for Account and for Contact as well

Comment

No, it does not, otherwise I wouldn't have asked.

Please note that I have created a custom many-to-one relationship between Opportunities (called Deals) and Contacts for mapping fields for CSV import (we discussed that before). This new relationship appeared in the Layout Manager, so I added it to the Contact's Detail view. But it's not affected by changes in List (for Account).
          Last edited by Dmitry; 08-17-2017, 03:31 PM.

Comment

if you use custom relationship, you can change list small layout or define the relationship panel layout in the same way as opportunities panel
            look at the example application/Espo/Modules/Crm/Resources/metadata/clientDefs/Contact.json relationshipPanels > opportunities > layout

Comment

Working...
            X