Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email not getting to inbox

Hi all,

New to Espo, after trying many others with no success. All make an absolute mess with email.

So I have my email account setup - and tested - assigned to a user.

Anything sent is recorded in the sent folder. I have tried sending a few emails to the account - nothing appears in the inbox. My external email client software has them all where they should be.

I have setup Cron - that is, apparently working OK.

Any suggestions anyone, please.

To be honest, I'm getting a bit worn down trying to find a CRM that handles email efficiently without constantly having to mess around to try to get it to work.

I was hoping that Espo would be the one.

Cheers,

Mike

I have this in my scheduled tasks on my host - /usr/bin/php55 /home/sites/xxxxxxxxx.co.uk/public_html/xxxxx.co.uk/espoCron.php (This file contains * * * * * cd /home/sites/xxxxxxxxx.co.uk/public_html/xxxxxxxxx.co.uk/clients; /usr/bin/php -f cron.php > /dev/null 2>&1)

This runs OK and reports no problems. My normal email client shows any new emails in my inbox and in my sent box.

EspoCRM email is connected to my sent box and shows some, but not all of the emails in that folder. It is clearly NOT getting any new emails into the inbox - at all.

Can anyone suggest what I can do to sort this out. Am I right that the cron.php should be used to fetch the new email? If so - what am I getting wrong?

Thanks,

Mike
    Last edited by wmike; 08-17-2017, 04:39 PM.

Comment

It seems like your SMTP server returned some error. Is it error for all emails, or just for specific emails?
      Job Offers and Requests

Comment

Working...
      X