3 Levels for customers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Levels for customers

I am new with EspoCRM, and it is spectacular, I am very happy with the results, overall.
    The question I have is about the best way or suggestion you might have for the following scenario: When I enter a name into "contacts", I want to be able to identify the progress I made with each name, so I need to have at least 3 stages per person, so if there is a way to change, mark, label, convert it, or whatever is call in any form make it easy to identify when that person move from stage 1 to stage 2, and from stage 2 to stage 3. Also, I need to be able to print/view reports for people in every stage.
    By the way, I am assuming that date of births just need to be enter by adding a new field, and that will be available in all stages and reports.

Any suggestion for this? Can you recommend me the best way to implement this change? Thank you so much!

Hello

At first I recommend you to watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDSTMNFZPLE

If I understand you well, you can add enum field, set your stage options, make this field audited and save it. After that go to Entity Manager, and Edit your entity (Contacts) and select Stage in Status Field. Also you can define a color for each stage, like Status field in Lead or Task
    Hi, I'm trying espocrm few days. like this a lot. I would just like to be able to change the color of the words in the fields, for example, for the priority.

About birthday - you can add this field with Entity Manager (datetime field type)
    Note: This feature is available since EspoCRM 4.7.0 and Advanced Pack 1.22.0. Assume that we have the field dateOfBirth in Contact entity. 1. Create new list report for Contacts. 2. In the filter section click Add Complex Expression and specify fields like on the screenshot.

With Workflow feature it's possible to make the system to send notifications about birthdays of contacts or other entities like users, leads. You need to have a date field that represents date of birth in your entity (e.g. entity Contact, field dateOfBirth). You can create it in Entity Manager.

Comment

Tanya, you are awesome, everything works great!

Comment

Working...
      X