Integration with existing system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Integration with existing system

We have an OEM solution for our back office currently to handle quotes, invoicing etc for our customers. We would like to be able to add a hotlink to the invoices, etc in Espo so you can see the history of a client and click on the link to open the invoice and then use Espo for the CRM side of things.

Anyone have a good way of doing this and where are you putting this info? I see how I can add data from the Sql side directly into the documents...

I could just write a module on our system that when an item is created it adds it to the Espo database...

Thanks in advance

Hi

EspoCRM has RESTful API. Not documented yet but it's not difficult to sort out. In your system once you create item you should call the api.

Examples:

Create document record:
    request type: PUT
    url: http://ESPOCRM_URL/api/v1/Document
    request payload: {
    "name": "Document Name",
    "assignedUserId": "id of user",
    "description": "description"
    }

There is also api function for uploading file.

Easy way to learn how it works:
    Open espocrm in browser, open console (F12), Network tab. When you do some actions (create new record, edit, etc) you will see all api request. EspoCRM is rest api based app.

Comment

Hi,

I have 2 related entites test1 One-to-Many test2

When espocrm created new record test2 related to test1, it have relatiship id in test1Id value (create record in test1_test2 table), but it also contains test1Name value, what for this value and can i skip it in json script (it works without it)?

Code:
      {"assignedUserId":"1","assignedUserName":"Admin","test1Id":"55322b3d07a127ef4","test1Name":"test1name","name":"test2name","teamsIds":[],"teamsNames":{}}
      Thanks
      Last edited by d70f94466b; 04-18-2015, 02:29 PM.

Comment

There is no such an ability. You can add "noJoin": true to your link definition. It will skip LEFT JOIN in sql query.

Comment

Working...
        X