Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question regarding search and right row

Hi,

I would like to know if its possible to add to search the option to search by external value that have relationship with the page,
    for example, Service ID have relationship with accounts, so in service ID you can search by account?

other question, in every page I see row in the right side of assigment and other things, is it possible to remove it?
    see picture attached.

Thanks a lot!

Hello

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAhcuY0yyaY

Layout Manager > {Your Entity} > Search Filters | Side Panels

Comment

Originally posted by tanya View Post
      Hello

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAhcuY0yyaY

Layout Manager > {Your Entity} > Search Filters | Side Panels
      Hi Tanya,

It's not working , I've added the search filter and it's still can't find by account, it should have a specific relationship?
      about the side panel, i'm able to remove everything except the one at the top (user, created etc), is it possible to completley remove everything?

Thanks!!

Comment

Hello

1) Did you press search button after you set the filter?
        2) You need to override detail record view and change detail side view. There are a lot of similar topics on the forum

Comment

Originally posted by tanya View Post
          Hello

1) Did you press search button after you set the filter?
          2) You need to override detail record view and change detail side view. There are a lot of similar topics on the forum
          Hi Tanya,

The search is working, I didn't know that I should use filter

Regarding the second thing, I tried to find how to override details and look for messages, I didn't find something smiliar to that, can you indicate about it?

Comment

Working...
          X