No announcement yet.

403 Access Denied when uploading document

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please check which owner is defined in <espocrm-derectory>/data/config.php. For me is:
    Code:
    'defaultPermissions' => [
            'user' => 'www-data',
            'group' => 'www-data'
        ]
    Job Offers and Requests

Comment

Originally posted by tarasm View Post
      Please check which owner is defined in <espocrm-derectory>/data/config.php. For me is:
      Code:
      'defaultPermissions' => [
      'user' => 'www-data',
      'group' => 'www-data'
      ]
      Yes. The owner is set correctly. This function was working fine until, well, it didn't. I tried installing espo in a brand new account on my server and it still refused to function. Which has lead me to believe there is a server function that is not configured properly or missing. I'm not sure what service or permission on the server (not the espocrm installation) is making this happen.

Comment

It's strange. Need to find the reason of the problem. Please try to login as admin, upload any document and check a log file located at (<espocrm-directory>/data/logs/) and apache error log.
        Job Offers and Requests

Comment

As it turns out, an update on my server applied changes to the settings in my WHM's ModSecurity plugin restricting uploads globally on the server. I rent this server through HostGator.

For anyone else with this issue running EspoCRM using WHM/cPanel, check ModSecurity tools and disable the offending rule.

Comment

Working...
          X