Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to add custom fields to selection criteria

Hi everyone,

I am just a newbie trying out EspoCRM. I have created a few custom fields in Contacts (e.g. "Tags"). How can I add these field to the "Add field" menu in Target Lists, so that I can select contacts based on this custom field?

Thank you very much in advance.

Hello
    What type is of your created custom fields? Do you have Advanced Pack?

Comment

With advanced pack I am having issues having the new fields created in Administration -> Entity Manager show up in the import fields for the target lists.

How should I accomplish this?

Comment

You can create a list report for contact, where you set filter for your "tag". After that synchronize your Target List with this report https://youtu.be/90cCteFpPg0?t=5m42s

Comment

Thank you for your reply. No, I don't have Advanced Pack yet. Is there any other way to add selection filters to Target List?

Comment

Only developing

Comment

I figured out the issue. I was adding new entities on this page .../#Admin/entityManager
              Where I should have been in editing the module fields here (to add fields to account for example) .../#Admin/fieldManager/scope=Account

Comment

Dear tanya ,

I still have trouble using selection for Target List. Now, this is about some basic features.
                I am trying to select contacts that match a certain account. In the Target List, I do Contacts->Select, then Add Field->Account, then select the Account I want to use for filtering (see attached screenshot). Nothing happens.

How do I apply this filter? I need only contacts from this Account in my list.

Comment

Did you click Search button after account selecting?

Comment

Originally posted by tanya View Post
                    Did you click Search button after account selecting?
                    I didn't :-) Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                    X