No announcement yet.

Workflow Lead>Convert Lead>Opportunity>Convert Opportunity>Account please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Workflow Lead>Convert Lead>Opportunity>Convert Opportunity>Account please help

trying to make our Flow be Lead>Convert Lead>Opportunity>Convert Opportunity>Account I am trying to accomplish it by using Converted in the Status field... Is this possible

When Opportunity gets converted on STATUS drop down create a related entity (ACCOUNT)

1. Create workflow rule with the trigger type ‘After record saved’ for Opportunity entity.
    2, Add 2 conditions: Status equals ‘Converted’ and Status changed
    3. Add Action ‘Create Related Entity’,
    4. select all the fields to auto populate

With this being said am I doing this correctly? Where am I going wrong? Can you help please

Next is I would like to know how to create a record ID that would follow the record Lead>Convert Lead>Opportunity>Convert Opportunity>Account The way I have it setup it is creating a unique record number in each entity. What would I need to change or configure differently?

Also how would I Auto populate all the same information Lead>Convert Lead>Opportunity>Convert Opportunity>Account so All information is the same all the way thorugh...

Please let me know I have spent countless hours trying to figure this out on my own but I am reaching read ends any help would be greatly appreciated

Thank you in advance

DREW

does anyone have any insight on where I may begin

Comment

Hello
      You explained everything in detail, but I still doesn't understand what you need

Comment

• drew
        drew commented
        Editing a comment
        So when the information is created as a Lead(once lead is created it will go through all stages of lead)>(then you hit the CONVERT BUTTON) Convert Lead (after this is completed you are converted into the OPPORTUNITY stage)>Opportunity Once in the opportunity stage you run through all the Stages and your quote/proposal Converts into a Paying CUSTOMER>(once at this stage there is no "CONVERT" button example,,,Convert Opportunity>Account (paying customer. Currently I am trying to accomplish it by using Converted in the Status field... Is this possible

What I am saying is I am going wrong somewhere and it is not working or maybe it is working and I am overthinking it... But I guess since there is not a "CONVERT " Button at opportunity stage then its throwing me off a bit. Is this possible???

When Opportunity gets converted on STATUS drop down create a related entity (ACCOUNT) <---- this is currently what I am doing

1. Create workflow rule with the trigger type ‘After record saved’ for Opportunity entity.
        2, Add 2 conditions: Status equals ‘Converted’ and Status changed
        3. Add Action ‘Create Related Entity’,
        4. select all the fields to auto populate

With this being said am I doing this correctly? Where am I going wrong? Can you help please

Next is I would like to know how to create a record ID that would follow the record Lead>Convert Lead>Opportunity>Convert Opportunity>Account The way I have it setup it is creating a unique record number in each entity. What would I need to change or configure differently?

This is also a problem example when I create a lead it has a record ID of 21JM478 then one week goes by and that record converts to opportunity then record ID is still 21JM478 then 2 weeks later the opportunity(record ID: 21JM478) converts to an Account (CUSTOMER) and also still carries the same record ID 21JM478 is this possible???

Hello

in the next version will be added the ability to Create Related Entity with relation type "one-to-many"

Comment

I Senior Members: Everything so far is working fine. I am using v5.2.4. My issue is that when I try to create opportunity, under the Account field, when I click 'Select', the stored Accounts are NOT links and therefore CANNOT select as I should. I have attached image. Is it because I am trying to customise (renaming entity labels) or what could be the issue? Thanks in Advance.
        Attached Files

Comment

• tanya
          tanya commented
          Editing a comment
          Hello,
          for this question is better to create a new topic - General Discussion - + New Topic.
          Check the List (Small) layout Administartion > Layout Manager > Accounts > List (Small) > next to Name click on Edit button (Pencil icon) > is the Link box checked?
      Working...
      X