Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Incoming emails are missing in ESPO

Hi there,

We're testing a new installation of email in Espo and for the most part, both inbound and outbound emailing is working. Previously we used only Microsoft Outlook for emailing.

We've noticed that there are some emails - mostly mass marketing with a lot of html or automated admin type emails - that do not get pulled into Espo's email inbox, even though they are in Outlook.

We do not have any email filters set up neither at the admin or personal level.

Is there something that is blocking/preventing these emails from getting into the inbox in Espo?

Thanks in advance

I have the same issue. For me it is related to the characters being used in the emails. I think it is to do with the character set being used. If I try Norwegian characters like like å ø or some of the emoticons then it fails to import. If I remove them it works. From memory the French characters seem to be ok.

Not so much a solution as a description of the problem.

Comment

Hi
      I had the same problem and I was guided to the solution which works for me: You have to activate the php-extension mailparse.

Comment

will try that and see if it works, thanks jensdk

Comment

Working...
      X