Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newbie problems with reports

Hi there,

I am currently "playing" with the cloud version (1 month trial) of espoCRM in order to convince my administration to implement it in our company

I managed to create opportunities, leads, contacts and so on (currently I don't need email / meetings / calls) but what is driving me crazy is the report section.
    What I mean is that I have opportunities "Closed Won" (of course with an amount different than 0) as well as other opportunities at different stages (needs analysis, Value Proposition, etc) but when I try to generate - for example - a "Sales by Month" or a "Opportunities by Stage" report, the graph is completely empty !

What am I doing wrong?
    I do have 3 users in my espocloud but everything I did (created opportunities, reports, etc) are done with my Admin user, so I guess / hope it cannot be a problem of authorizations.

thanks to anybody who will be able to help me!

Hello,

Are you talking about dashlets or about reports you did create?
    Attach any screenshots for explaining your problem, please. How could we know, what did you do wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by tanya View Post
      Hello,

Are you talking about dashlets or about reports you did create?
      Attach any screenshots for explaining your problem, please. How could we know, what did you do wrong?
      Hi Tanya, thanks for your prompt reply.

the main thing I want to achieve is to have a nice graph summary when I login into my espo, like the one shown in the online demo.
      So I tried to setup the dashlet for the "sales pipeline" , the "Opportunities by Stage" and "sales by month" but they are completely empty (see attached screenshot).
      I checked and checked the options for these dashlets but apart setting the proper time range (which I did) I don't see anything which can be done!

Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot.png
Views:	328
Size:	23.8 KB
ID:	26854

What can be wrong? Which other info you may need?

Thanks again for your support!

Comment

Did you check the options of dashlets?

Comment

Did you check the options of dashlets?
          yes of course I did, in detail (referring to the screenshot I attached in my previous post) for all the thee dashlets (sales pipeline, pportunities by Stage" and "sales by month) I can only change the time range. Obviously I have indicated a time range where I have "Closed Won" opportunities, so the graph shouldn't be empty, right?

The strange thing is that I've added a "report" dashlet with the "won opportunities" report and .. everything is there!

Is there any dashlet option I am missing for the graphs or that you are referring to ?
          Again, apart the time range I don't see anything which can be done.

Thanks since now for your support, I really would need to have something working ASAP in order to convince my bosses

Comment

Rebuild EspoCRM.
            If it does not help, go to Administration Panel > Currency, add to Currency list USD with rate 1

Comment

Rebuild EspoCRM.
              If it does not help, go to Administration Panel > Currency, add to Currency list USD with rate 1
              it worked! Now I finally have the desired graphs, thanks so much Tanya!!!

Comment

Working...
              X